FanFiction.Net
for Burning Bridges

11/11/2023 c1 1GabbyTucker
One chapter?! Woman pls get to writing
7/4/2022 c1 1Pamela Hutchins
I love this! B
8/9/2021 c1 22drwatsonn
Okay, first of all, your writing is brilliant. So funny and flows so nicely. Second of all, I love this already, and I don't even *read* Golden Era fics, much less Weasley twin pairings. It's just brilliant stuff and your characterization of the twins is so spot-on. I can't wait for more of this!
(In the meantime, I guess that means I'll finally have to catch up on your other fics ;) )
7/18/2021 c1 1Pamela Hutchins
I love this story!
6/4/2021 c1 9Harleyquinnzelz
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ALREADY!. Bea is so funny, I love the way she observes the world around her. Also I love how much she loves her best friend!

I equally love the way you write Fred and George. Perfectly in character. I am equally as interested in Fred's pursuit of Charlotte as I am the way Bea and George's relationship evolves moving forward. Also I feel like the banter between Bea and George is going to be excellent. I can't wait!
5/27/2021 c1 31SilverZelenia
"If there's one thing I like less than shitty boyfriends, it's an outright lie."

*thinks of Charlotte, actively lying to her on the daily in PWF* OH NOOO I can already see the #reveal angst coming in PWF, she's gonna be SO MAD isn't she?!

I am so unbelievably excited for this story. I love Bea and George's interactions so much in PWF, it's wonderful to see their side of things. And it is, frankly, hysterical to see Charlotte from Bea's perspective. And all of Fred & Charlotte's interactions in this, KNOWING what I know is going on from reading PWF... amazing. So, so fun. And I feel like when their plot finally gets revealed, the fallout is going to be NUCLEAR.
5/25/2021 c1 Love it
I loved the Playing With Fire storyline of Bea & George, so I'm giddy to see the first dedicated chapter specifically to them! Can't wait to read more, I have notifications on for your author page lol so I'll come back whenever you publish more :)
5/24/2021 c1 5wedontkilltheliving
Um I’m obsessed! I love George and Bea from your other story and I was so excited to see you’re writing their story now as well. A great first chapter (it’s so cool to see it from their perspective) - can’t wait to see what’s in store!
5/24/2021 c1 4iron-parkr
HELLO THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD I'M SO IN LOVE ALREADY! You had me from the get-go, this was so excellently written and I'm so excited to see where you take it! I lost it at Smithers the hippogriff with the top hat, I thought that was an absolutely brilliant touch and so perfectly, hilariously ridiculous that it makes so much sense for George to have done it. I already love the dynamic between Bea and George so so much and I can't wait to see how it progresses going forward. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I'm so so excited for more!
5/24/2021 c1 17Maddie Rose
YESSSS SIGN ME UP. I love that Bea is basically like “he’s a shitty boyfriend but he’s hot and a good kisser”. And I also love seeing Charlotte from her perspective too, and of course the Weasley twins. I love Bea already and I’m so glad you posted this fic!
5/24/2021 c1 18anna-phora
Not to repeat myself in previous comments I've left, but Bea and George? They are a pairing for the ages. Even just as an acquaintanceship like in this chapter, the two of them have such a fun and magnetic dynamic. All I want to do is be their friend. Or like someone who trails behind them and listens in on all of their conversations. I want to be their creepy stalker.

But more than just the phenomenal content in this chapter, your craft continues to astound and amaze. Bea's narrative voice is distinctly her own, and I adore the fact that you've included her love of metaphors.