FanFiction.Net
for Back? Not Really

10/26 c57 ilayhyams
Why didn't he kill Neville first and then kill Voldemort? That would make more sense
10/26 c57 Tenza-z
Do you think at some point you can demonstrate the power of a nuclear weapon?
10/26 c57 1TheGreatBubbaJ
I've always wondered, if you kill the last horcrux does the wraith just cease to be?
10/26 c57 Brandon61D
I'm desperate, I want more. Now I won't be able to sleep.
10/26 c57 Tony McNucklz
Ah, forgot Neville. Thanks for the clarification. So if Harry got the coffin, does that mean no easy resurrection for Tom this time? He's stusk as a qraith at least for a while?

Badass entrance, and damn did he just become an immediate Legend if/when his name is attached to what just happened, to making Voldemort his Bitch like that. Now Tom really will be terrified of him. If he's afraid of death, then losing his magic is probably an even greater fear even Tom didn't know he had before now. If he was afraid of Dumbledore's wand skills, he will be soul-deep terrified of Harry now.
10/26 c57 2maximusrexmundi
Niiiiiice I love brutal Harry!
10/26 c56 gofortheeyesboo
The last few chapters have been... interesting. Next chapter one-armed Harry jumps over Voldeshark while he's water skiing behind a boat driven by an inferi, right?
10/24 c55 Guest
Man this was a sudden turn of events. Did we crossover from Harry Potter to I am Legend ?
10/24 c32 1madsloth
Again over all not a bad story but I’m not sure I will keep reading. Regardless of the following, I do thank you for writing this fic, it has been a good read. Also I do not submit this as a flame but rather a hope that if you write more in the future you think about what seems me to be logical actions people would take.
Just a few examples off the top of my head,

Dumbledore never told anyone about the stone going missing at the same time Quarrel disappeared. Harry did not even seem disturbed by that, and yes I know he was ‘not involved’ at that point.

The note to Fleur, how could Harry possibly think that would end well?

Harry keeps thinking of Fleur as a serial killer, while that is kind of true he knows she is fighting a war even if only the two of them knows it has started early. Killing your enemy is not serial killing, The only one remotely questionable one would be Draco, as he has not committed any of his crimes yet.

Bellatrix seemingly never shared the memory of the man who ordered her assassination with anyone? Clearly not Croaker, or Harry since he could have probably told her who it was based on what the Diary Voldemort looked like, and obviously not Fleur as she knows exactly what he looks like. Croaker and the others probably would have been a bit more cautious if they had a heads up. Even if they did not ‘know’ it was Voldemort they would have known this guy was giving commands to death eaters.

Has Harry, Fleur and Bellatrix had a conversation about the future yet? It has been months. Fleur seems to have some pretty important knowledge about things to come in this world.

And possibly the worst of all
Bones is hearing rumors about the return of Voldemort, then all but has it confirmed by Dumbledore who basically admits “Yeah I kind of have known that probably happened for over a year now…” What do they spend the rest of that meeting talking about? Catching the one person out there actually fighting Voldemort. The Dark Lord is back and someone is destroying his power base, but the road to hell... So we have to catch ‘him’. I wonder if she had been a bit more concerned about the whole dark lord thing if she might have had a bit more security on hand to protect the Ministry when the Dark Lord showed up. Instead she probably had Aurors preparing the Greyback escape trap at the exact time Voldemort attacked.

Basically no one is communicating with anyone in a way that seems a normal competent human would. Maybe you don’t notice because of the time skips but huge amounts of time are passing before anyone informs anyone else of absolutely critical information.

Again thanks for the story and I wish you the best of luck in the future.
10/23 c16 94Tsuruga Lia1412
Historia Excelente!
10/23 c20 1madsloth
All in all a pretty good story, yeah the Stunning himself on the train and a few other things were odd like the note to Fleur and not being even slightly interested in the Stone. That said I just don't get the fight scene.

Both Harry and Bellatrix took the time to taunt in this fight? 10-2 or 7-2 taunting is begging to be killed why would two combat veterans do such a thing? Was Harry taunting Voldemort when McGonagall, Flitwick, Kingsley died and Harry lost his arm? Sirius was not enough of a lesson To Harry what happens to people taunting people while they are trying to kill them?

Voldemort is back… I can’t help but wonder if Dumbledore even bothered to check on the stone, Did he tell Bones or McGonagall?

In canon the Mirror was not added to the third floor till after Christmas.
10/23 c56 7hanatos
When will you update Kitsune?
10/23 c26 1TheatricalBarrister
For the weird year caused by canceling Hogwarts for most of the year after Malfoy, surely this had an impact on 5th year and 7th year students with OWLS and NEWT tests. Did anyone take those tests? Surely students would not advance to 6th year at all without passing some of the OWLS tests.
10/23 c38 3Thunder Demon of Noir
Bruh it’s fucking chapter 38 and he’s still fucking 12.
10/22 c56 Idrinktomuch10
Should have told this god to F off. If he wants to be so unreasonable Harry should have killed off his remaining followers and left the god to fade away.
4,257 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »