FanFiction.Net
for Back? Not Really

6/13/2021 c5 DARTHCAEDUS2
Fantastic Story. See You Next Update.
6/13/2021 c5 RedCapsule
Psst! Harry! Give the Headmaster another "I am an honest and considerate little orphan boy, who knows his place" sort of answer. Doubtless you've heard that the Blacks are practically wizarding royalty - FAR too rich and well-born for the likes of you. (And "would be willing to take you in" hints that the Headmaster would twist their arms - resentment of which might be taken out on a certain ill-born orphan, who the Blacks previously had no interest in.) So ask him if there are any wizarding farm families that need another little worker in their fields. Minus the magic, that's a pretty plausible "what might I do when I grow up?" self-image for a young orphan boy. And wanting to earn your own keep as a working-class laborer speaks to an extremely non-Dark AND non-Lord worldview.

Meanwhile, when Hogwarts classes resume...Terry Boots very conveniently pointed out how similar you are to 3-year-older magical prodigy Fleur. So start closely observing her study habits, and trying to imitate them. She reviews her Charms essays during breakfast? Do likewise. She writes left-handed? Make learning to write left-handed your top priority. She quietly curses Prof. Binns in French? Learn the few dozen French words you need to do likewise, and hop to it. In no time, everyone will know about your laughable, childish mimicing of Fleur...and never suspect that you might have more-secret reasons to be so interested in her.
6/13/2021 c5 I. P. Frealy
this is dope
6/11/2021 c5 Cauti0n
10/10 so far
6/11/2021 c5 2Dimenstorm
Wow, such an interesting story.
The flow is good, the mystery is... mysterious. :D
Hope there will be update soon
6/10/2021 c5 Ulyces
I'm normally not a fan of time travel stories where Harry is a secret badass who is friends with death, but for some reason your story is incredibly compelling, and obviously we'll written. I'm looking forward to seeing more, thanks for the great read.
6/10/2021 c5 ChangeMe4574
Hah, ickle lickle Harrykins goes to live with Auntie Bella
6/10/2021 c5 2AvidReader2425
Really curious to see what this version of Bellatrix is like, rather excited for that actually, so I kind of want him to move in with her lol. Plus, access to the black library again. Thanks for another exciting and fun chapter.
6/10/2021 c5 CPR1
this is getting more and more interesting
6/10/2021 c5 Galligar
Heck this is really flippen good! It just makes you excited while reading it!

I’m looking forward to the next chapter.
6/10/2021 c5 DeathCrawler
jice chapter look forward the next one
6/10/2021 c5 TysonG
Really good story so far. I wonder how fleur wouldve been sent back anyway. Harry made sense seeing as hes master to death and all that, but i wonder how you will explain her going back (if she was in fact sent back in time). Really like all the changes youve made in the timeline so far. Cant wait for the next chapter.
6/10/2021 c5 Latherial
I did not see that one coming, Bellatrix not being in Azkaban, a fact that can be interpret in multiple ways, being she was better at hiding her affiliation with Voldemort, she was neutral or even good.
And naming her Black can be interpret also in more then one way.

Looking forward to the answers to my curiosity.
6/9/2021 c5 5flame55
This is great can’t wait for more
6/9/2021 c5 Dauntes
LOL! This chapter took a turn I didn't expect but eagerly looking forward to seeing where it goes. Thanks!
4,257 « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »