FanFiction.Net
for Back? Not Really

5/31/2021 c3 Cam.Katarn
Man your really going threw them fast aren't you?
5/31/2021 c3 Pteaset
Wow
5/31/2021 c3 Guest
Honestly, the random deaths are just that, random. Its just random and there's no real reason for it. You'll walk yourself into a corner really quickly by killing all the content. Story had great promise, due to the fact that Caterpillar is great but this one isn't that enjoyable to read.
5/31/2021 c3 Latherial
Killing off Draco, well thats a unexpected move but not one I really mind.
Good to see consistency with the Marauder's map not exciting.
I have read more then enough fanfiction, which would still have something similar remain even if it is highy unlikely that it would with the new circumstances.

Looking forward to what you write next.
5/31/2021 c3 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Lots of unexpected shit. I love it. Canon can suck uh bid D.
5/31/2021 c3 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward the next ones and wonder what hell lucius gonna raise now his son is dead
5/31/2021 c3 AJGuardian
Oh boy...

OH BOY.
This is something.
5/31/2021 c3 1vyoom
This is an interesting concept with the reluctant hero. With Snape and Draco out of picture, the story had become truly dark. I wonder what would be Harry’s plan to deal with a Voldemort’ reign in the future. Will he able to live in that world as a recluse. It seems he will have to question his motivations soon.
5/31/2021 c3 KnowPein
Oh first Godfather Snape now his godson Draco are dead... Oh wow.. It's like someone else also has come from future to this AU along with Harry
5/31/2021 c3 JustCallMeCrowley
I'm starting to think someone from Harry's dimension(Fleur?) came along and is killing Death Eaters before they can become a problem in the future.
5/31/2021 c3 Ms-Fleur
Ok, I don't think its Harry who has gone to this dimension, he is not alone. I think its Fleur, why come to Hogwarts? Snape dies, then Draco, both become DE. It feels like, whoever is doing the killing, is killing the people before they become the future worse version. My guess is Fleur but it could be someone else, but one thing for sure, Harry is not alone.
5/31/2021 c3 Orthodox1057
Once is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, let's see if there will be a pattern. If there is then perhaps Harry isn't as alone as he thinks.
5/31/2021 c3 ShadowJay20
Man again a new plot twist with a cliffhanger. What is going? Harry is getting mindfucked like its a joke. Keep up the good work.
5/31/2021 c3 11RedFistCannon
This entire fic is like that one meme where a time traveller trips on a pebble and the whole timeline is fucked.

I love it
5/31/2021 c3 desropter
ohhhh papa malfoy is going to rip everyone in Hogwarts apart for this one. At this point in time, if i m correct, Lucius Malfoy had a rather far reach in terms of political power.
4,400 « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 .. Last Next »