for Stain of Darkness

4/3 c26 agentmeister
I can't articulate how much I enjoyed reading this story.
As a life long Street Fighter fan you did the franchise a great service. I hope you've gone on to bigger and better things with your writing; it would be a waste of talent otherwise.
Would love to get more Street Fighter from you someday.
8/13/2018 c26 5TheJSmooth
Ryu!
Excellent story although I'm a bit sad. Sakura doesn't have her memories and Ryu just dropped out of sight. Still a marvelous story.
8/13/2018 c9 TheJSmooth
Ryu is a broken man... I love this story but I hate seeing the guy so vulnerable.
8/13/2018 c8 TheJSmooth
What happened to you Ryu? Is the dark power within too much to bear?
3/7/2015 c26 Blinded in a bolthole
Twas an excellent read.

Better Street Fighter stories around here are usually crossover, often with Naruto and almost always starring a horny Naruo and his massive harem. It was refreshing to read a SF fic that was actually about Street Fighter.
3/6/2015 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
One of the good things about Bison is that he is the kind of evil mastermind over-boss that has capable minions to do stuff for him AND he takes to the field and gets sh!t done himself. Kinda like Freeza.
12/30/2014 c26 Lu2014
Years after being comoleted this is one of the best Street Fighter fanfic ever. I enjoyed it then and I still enjoy it now :)

The end is perfect but I keep some hope to see one day Ryu return, fighting back and achieving some peace while wandering the world.

People still wait for him, us readers included
11/1/2011 c1 2YouOnlyYoloOnce
Very interesting story so far!
5/18/2011 c26 5SeikoTuNeR
This was a well crafted piece from beginning to end. The fights, the dialog, and characterization was done damn near perfectly. Excellent work. HoPe life is treating you well.
4/24/2011 c26 4Blue Harbinger
Great story!Very exsiting and well written.
4/4/2011 c20 KuMardagg
I can hear the Street Fighter music in my head as Ryu dons his uniform!
4/4/2011 c5 KuMardagg
This is the best SF story I've read on ff.n.

Every aspect is very well-written.
2/21/2011 c20 IOException
After reading your other great story, “Dark Lords”, I tackled this story… and I’m glad I did. You made Bison into the very menacing character that Capcom no doubt envisioned him to be. Congrats! I look forward to reading your sequel soon. So many possibilities! BTW, is Rose OC?
9/30/2010 c26 4DancingBrain
Great stuff, my man. Not perfect, for perfection is damn near impossible, but pretty dang close. Great style and pacing, though you seem to falter a little at the end, and there are some dialogue that I personally feel would be better left as internal monologue, if not replaced with some narrative instead.

More specific stuff:

Lack of characters. The story does fine without them, but it's odd that Ken was nowhere to be found in this story, given that he's Ryu's best buddy and highly likely to at least be contacted by the authorities once they IDed Ryu and dug into his past. Guile's team would be a nice addition as well, given they and the Interpol are basically on the same mission.

Akuma's early death. I was seriously expecting him to be Ryu's final challenge since he's the guy who beat Bison/Vega in the games.

Ryu not overcoming the Satsui no Hadou...yet. Not neccessarily a bad thing, but I wanted to see Shin Shoryuken, dammit!
8/24/2010 c26 DarkDremora
Godly... that is the best word I can use to describe this masterpiece of a fic! I never expected I'd find a SF fic as amazing, and as passionate, as this beauty! This is w/o a doubt in my mind, the best SF fic, and 1 of my fav overall fics, that I've had the privilage of reading. I loved the interaction between all the chars. in this. I especially loved the interacting between Ryu&Chun-Li! Though I am slightly dissapointed they didn't end up together; I still believe that you had a perfect balance between Romance, Friendship/Companionship, and understanding between them!

You know, I can honestly say that this story is 1 of the most passionate, in-debth/detailed, emotional, and amazing fics I've EVER read! You my friend are an artist. For this story alone; I'm adding you as a both a Fav Author, and Author Alert aswell! I'm truly looking forward to future works from you. Keep up the awesome work claymade! ;D

-DarkDremora4

P.S. I'm sorely wanting for a seqeul of this to be made. If by any chance you see fit to write 1 I'll be w/o a doubt! Looking forward to 1! If you read this, I would really appreciate it if you replyed to it. I'd feel better knowing whther-or-not, a sequel will be made by your words, than just wondering. Plz, let me know either way if possible alright? :)
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »