for Stain of Darkness

9/9/2003 c1 3Gone Away 2345
It truly amazes me that noone else is reviewing this damn good fanfic. I mean it rocks, it has a kick ass plot and yes, its long as hell but come on people, review dammit, review! You are missing a true masterpiece!
9/8/2003 c3 kikoken
It sure did...a whole lotta reading too. God I love your writing style claymade, you put everything in perspective, better tahn me sometimes. Well "The past" has been updated so you can read it and all. This story rocks!
9/7/2003 c1 Candace
This is a great story. You have a nice writing style and a good plot. The fighting scenes are amazing. I hope you continue.
9/7/2003 c1 Candace
7/10/2003 c2 2LuoRider
Dude, this is crazy good. Seriously. Your style makes it go all so fast and exciting; it punches through the scren and completly immereses the reader. So far this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a while. Hell, it's one of the best pieces of writing I've read in a while. I admit I really haven't paid much attention to my favorite's list, but this one just convinced me to use it more. This story is going to be the first one on there.

So in case you haven't noticed, the general message I'm trying to convey is to KEEP on WRITIBN DAMN IT! Because I am VERY impressed, and also kinda envious...
7/9/2003 c2 3Gone Away 2345
Holy crap, that was so scary my hands were shaking. You made Bison so damn scary in this fic I was lookinmg around like a scared ass chicken even though Street Fighter wasn't real. Yipes. But great chapter, nice descriptions, everything. If this don't get more reviews, I am going to KICK someone's ass.
7/2/2003 c1 Beamer
A very good story you got here, only problem is I can't find chapter 2!
6/21/2003 c1 kikoken
Whistles. Man, this has got to be one damn kick ass fanfic. Keep on!
6/20/2003 c1 Sony Love
Not bad at all. I'm ready to see your next chapter.
6/20/2003 c1 2LuoRider
That was damn impressive. Seriously. And you captured the sadistic insanity of Vega so perfectly. I hope you continue this!
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11