for Stain of Darkness

8/14/2010 c26 14Ryan the Game Master
Damn...I have nothing but pity for my favorite character. Ryu's stronger than that.

But, it's not my story. It's yours, and it's well crafted.
5/22/2010 c26 1love-warmth-life
I really enjoyed reading this story. Will there be a sequel?
3/7/2010 c26 sincostan
A surprisingly dark ending to this story. Good characterization. I enjoyed this read.
4/21/2009 c26 bb
i just wanted to say i have read just about every street fighter fic on and every other archive and site on the first 5 pages of google, this fic is by far the best out of all of them.

a sequel would be amazing

just wanted to say congratulations, out of the maybe 10 fics i've read over the last month, yours is the one that remember the best.

unfortunately I cant find any more street fighter fics. i hope you write more, even if its not a sequel
3/3/2009 c26 4Altum
Awesome finale. I think the story turned out pretty well. You were able to take important plot points and make them your own, and I think it turned out great.

Curious, is there a sequel in the works? It's not really a cliffhanger, but you left it open for more.
2/24/2009 c26 DJ
This was a wonderful story!

The plot was delightfully constructed, and pacing was very good. The tone was set appropriately, and I'm happy to mention that I haven't been bothered by English mechanics throughout the whole story.

I'm hoping you keep writing!
2/19/2009 c26 Kikoken
I demand a sequel ya hear?
1/5/2009 c26 5Shisoukengo
A great finish, though I'm sad to see the story end. Even though I didn't find this story until well into it's storyline, I have to say that I have enjoyed every moment of it. Good luck to your future writings, I can honestly say I look forward to them.
1/5/2009 c26 1Pilot03
SEQUEL! LOL. Aw. Poor Ryu. And so the journey is ended. What a great trip. Thanks for writing a wonderful story. Look forward to anymore works you may put out.
1/2/2009 c26 7Steamrollers Solve All
Oh Ryu, such a noble effort. Of course, sooner or later John Carpenter's The Thing is going to pop up there, and then things will start going to hell again.

Of course, until then you might as well pour your energy and the power of the Satsui no Hadou on itself. You know, channel the urge to kill and kill your urge to kill! ^_^

That makes no sense, but sense when has Street Fighter been a proud testament of using hard science?
12/31/2008 c25 Steamrollers Solve All
Aw... closure. And possibly an attempt for Sakura to be scared "straight". Nice to know Rose has -presumably- gotten off the hook in this continuity too!

Can't wait for the finale.
12/30/2008 c24 Geonitz
Definitely well worth the wait.

You've exceeded my expectations again!
12/27/2008 c24 3Gmusick
Another awesome chapter. Every time you update its more than worth the wait. Keep up the excellent work.
12/24/2008 c24 7Steamrollers Solve All
Damn... this was a fulfilling climax putting a lot of emphasis of the characters, with Ryu and Bison attempting to accomplish their goals whilst on their last legs.

Honestly, I don't care if you end this here or give us an epilogue, it was just an awesome story taking the Street Fighter characters and retooling Alpha 3 with a lot of "what-ifs" while still being completely fair in the portrayal of the characters.
12/22/2008 c24 5Shisoukengo
Wow, excellent job on the scenes in this chapter. I can't remember the last time I read something on this site that was so descriptive and meticulously detailed. And the ending to this chapter is very climactic, almost giving one the feel that it's the end of the story rather than the end of the chapter itself. Great work!
160 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »