for Stain of Darkness

12/22/2008 c24 1Pilot03
Another excellent chapter as usual! Great work on the fight scene. I hate that the story is coming to a end but it's been a great journey. Very well thought out and executed.
12/21/2008 c23 Limited12
Wow man, AWESOME!

Thanks for the update, was wondering when it would come. Just finished reading chapter 23 and wow, thats all I can really say, I'm literally taking notes on this true work of art of a fanfic, and like I said this fic is really better than most movies I've seen and even still surpassing my expectations, really good job man, *claps*
12/20/2008 c24 Duralsilver Not signed in
It's been awhile since the last update. If you still got more, I can't wait to read it.
9/29/2008 c23 2Duralzero
I sure hope you're going to update this soon. A good street fighter fic is really hard to come by
9/20/2008 c1 1Isaac of Vale
This story is a lot of win. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Fav'd.
9/3/2008 c23 3Gmusick
This has to be THE best piece of Street Fighter fanfiction I've ever read. Excellent piece of writing from the first chapter till now. Keep up the excellent work.
9/3/2008 c23 1Pilot03
Totally awesome! Best chapter yet. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great writing skill once again!
9/2/2008 c23 5Shisoukengo
HOLY CRAP! PLEASE tell me you have another chapter ready for post sometime in the near future. This was excellent, and it was only marred by the cruel cliff-hanger you managed to leave once again. I'm starting to think you take some kind of almost sadistic pleasure in doing that, lol. Great job on this, seriously.
9/2/2008 c23 Kikoken
...WOW.

Just...WOW.

That was...I'm speechless.

Gimme a second.

*a few seconds later*

Amazing, just amazing.
9/2/2008 c21 Kikoken
Sweet Jesus...M.Bison is a freakin' MADMAN. I don't know how could Capcom replace him in SFIV as the main bad guy because he can kill even a cockroach with his evilness. o_o;

But this chapter was phenomenal as usual. I'm contemplating on doing a Ninja Gaiden/Street Fighter crossover but I was wondering if you'd like to be a cowriter? If you're too busy, I understand. Just PM me if you're interested.
9/1/2008 c23 7Steamrollers Solve All
Awesomeness raised to infinity.

I'm not sure, but I'd say you got some inspiration for this chapter from the Street Fighter II movie. True, Bison is pretty powerful... but when forced to fight hand-to-hand, the ability to distract him is the key to victory.

And Cammy going batshit insane on him is truly beautiful. About time, as it is.
6/12/2008 c4 Limited12
Dude, if your still working with this story, its one of those stories that HAVE to be finished. Whenever I read Street Fighter fanfics I'm usually only into the ones that have Ryu and the tournaments, this one just draws me in no matter who the story revolves around, easily one of the best fan fictions I've ever came across.

GOOD job man, seriously, I wish the directors of Hollywood would have minds as creative and imaginative as yours, this would be one of the greatest movies of all time, cause I'm not into reading stuff, but this definitely tops all the movies I've seen and everything I've read, hands down.
5/12/2008 c22 1BladedBlossom
This is incredibly well-written and suspenseful. I'm adding it to Story Alert. Can't wait to see the conclusion.
4/10/2008 c22 4Altum
So, I plowed through your full story so far, which is rare for me with fanfics in general, but this has been good. Your takes on the characters are interesting, but I have a feeling there's still a few chapters left to be explored here.

I'm interested in where you're going to take Cammy's story arc, though I myself don't think much of her as a character. I don't really see how you could possibly take down Bison, however. This monster you've built is quite impressive.

Part of me likes the emphasis on "Evil" Ryu, but I'm pulling for him to break through this.

I await more chapters.
4/9/2008 c16 Altum
This chapter was awesome. A fight between Ryu and Akuma? What more could anyone ask for? I'm a bit curious whether or not Akuma actually died, though. That'd be disappointing if it were true, but at the same time, we've already seen the demise of Vega and Balrog in your story.

Ah, well, if he is dead, he went out with a good scene.
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »