for Stain of Darkness

8/4/2007 c20 7Nihongi
I gave this story a read after seeing how well written the summary was, I am glad to say that i was quite impressed. The descriptions of the fights were amazing, and everything was just so superbly written. Excellent job =)
6/22/2007 c20 vedmid
nice, chapter, I enjoyed the internal dialog and really liked the ending to this chapter
6/18/2007 c20 Nathan
Wow... a nicely written story, with a well-thought-out plot. Hope you update soon!
6/14/2007 c20 3Gone Away 2345
I nearly cried claymade...I nearly did. This chapter was full of emotion. Your writing amazes me every time you update. You are pushing me to finally update my story.

This was an awesome chapter. I'm waiting for Ryu to fight that Satsui no Hadou and to kick Bison's ass dammit.

Rock on Ryu, rock on.
6/13/2007 c20 MI
Oh man, if this was animated, I would have gone out to buy the japenese version, the english version with all my savings. Pal, you have earned yourself another fan! Ever since the first chapter my mind has been thinking of "Stain of Darkness" at a constant rate. Like what will happen, who will die and the most common one... When is it going to update?

I love it as I have passion for noodles and cheese. Plus the developement was nicely done. Not exaggerate, but not poorly done either. It was splendid. Also you made Gen bad ass... So worth my day.
6/13/2007 c20 7Steamrollers Solve All
Go, Ryu, go! If the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, the logically the road to Heaven is paved with nothing but the fat, bloody, bloated corpses of innocent bystanders!
6/13/2007 c20 1Pilot03
Awesome! Cliffhanger! The hero prepares for one last battle against himself and fate. Will he save the unlucky women that has captured the his heart and the eye of his enemy? I can't wait for the next chapter. As always, a loyal fan.
6/5/2007 c1 MI
"Well, my little flower..."

Ahahaha, I always find humour behind Vega's infatuation with Chun-li no matter what. What strikes me the most is the openinging, with the whole perception from the bad guys point of view. It quickly captured my attention, expecially when Chun-li entered the picture.

It shows that no matter what, crime never pays when the cops are on the job! lol.
5/26/2007 c1 They call me Bruce
Nice to see a good fanfic here.
4/17/2007 c19 59Sindel
And yet again, I have to bow down to this story...good job and good cliffhanger...
4/17/2007 c19 Kikoken
No, Chunli! O_O

*gasps dramatically*

...*flails*

*flails again*

*wibbles*

Tell me she'll be alright? *hopeful watery eyes*

...What a chapter Claymade. I'm waiting so eagerly for that next chapter...but take your time! ^_~
4/16/2007 c19 7Steamrollers Solve All
Poor Chun Li... I see something similar to the "Psycho Ryu" situation in SFA3 occuring.
3/19/2007 c18 5Judah
Good fight scenes.
3/15/2007 c18 3Gone Away 2345
Holy...crap.

The fight scenes are AMAZING. Now I REALLY have to work on Orochi Strain.

You kick ass my friend, major ass.

I'm way too excited to find out what will happen next.

Update! :)
3/15/2007 c18 7Steamrollers Solve All
Yeah! We're really getting to the good stuff right now!
160 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »