for Stain of Darkness

2/21/2007 c17 1Pilot03
I have longed for a Street Fighter story such as this. Extremely well written with alot of thought put in on your part. I would love to see more interaction with Chun-Li and Ryu but that would be the only way in my opinion how this wonderful story could get better. Looking forward to March!
2/21/2007 c17 vedmid
sorry it took so long to review, my computer has been spazzing out on me

great chapter, i enjoyed the various dialouges in this one a great deal
2/18/2007 c17 3Gone Away 2345
Hide all women and children! The dictator has landed in his all powerful glory of doom!

...Err, bad time to be saying that...*scratches head*

But whoa, what a chapter. I love the way you described everything, from Gen's explanation concerning Ryu's struggle with power, to the dream that tormented him.

And you left a gosh-darn cliffy.

I must now bite at my nails and figure out what will happen next.

You and your cliffies...you better update!
2/16/2007 c17 9avalon-chan
Villains always end up arriving at the most inconvenient times.

I liked the character interactions a lot in this chapter.
2/15/2007 c17 7Steamrollers Solve All
Ryu so far gone he doesn't need to eat, Gen? Oh, how the master has become the fool. He's obviously starving himself to keep himself weak... I hope...

Effective use of the Ashura Warp as a plot element, I might add. Creative workings with the canon to make this seem very 'true', as far as it can go to that.

Now if I'd only finish watching Street Fighter II V...
1/28/2007 c16 3Gone Away 2345
I hope you're happy claymade. I nearly cried reading this chapter. It was really emotional, not to mention epic.

Excellent work yet again my friend.
1/26/2007 c16 9avalon-chan
This explains so much.

The wait was worth it.
1/25/2007 c16 7Steamrollers Solve All
Thankfully, Sakura was only hit by probably, worst case, five of those hits. That leaves her STILL with at least 2/3 of her soul unharmed.

But a very intense chapter, I must admit.
1/25/2007 c1 Tain Shari
Very well written! This is one of the best Street Fighter fanfics I've ever read. ^^
1/24/2007 c16 vedmid
I liked the fight descriptions in this as well as the dialouge. Gouki's actions in having Sakura take shelter suprised me a little.
1/16/2007 c15 2morganskye
I adore this story! I've read all you have up at least twice now. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you've put familiar characters into semi-familar spaces, yet giving it a whole new twist. Keep going!
1/9/2007 c15 9avalon-chan
The ending killed me. But that is the way of things isn't it.

Your characterization is as enjoyable as always.
12/31/2006 c15 vedmid
i just now found this and i've enjoyed what i've read. I'm looking forward to seeing this continue
12/27/2006 c15 7Steamrollers Solve All
Methinks we're getting down to the wire! And I'm loving every bit of it!
12/27/2006 c15 3Gone Away 2345
Well gee claymade, thanks for the cliffhangers! xD

Awesome chapter as always. The plot thickens within each second. Cammy disobeys Bison, Ryu finds out more about the Satsui no Hadou...things are heating up, me thinks.

Update when you can!