FanFiction.Net
for Serpents and Blacks

6/12/2023 c6 6Mando-Vet
A very entertaining story.
2/26/2023 c2 Guest
Hadrian :vomit:
2/26/2023 c6 wnaruto616
I was hoping samara was going to fall in love with him cause I wanted to read something like that to happen
2/4/2023 c4 Ratus
Luna is the only choice for Hadrian that will understand him and not be out for their own gain.
1/21/2023 c6 major wallace
Nice work
9/5/2022 c4 2Zumekqi
Serpents & Black's

¿Y si mejor vas con Millicent Bulstrode?
What if you better go with Millicent Bulstrode? She is a secondary character that has a lot of potential, she is described as a big girl, violent and maybe "Retardet" but she created that she has potential and if Antares realizes that she is bullied or belittled she created that he could connect with her.
8/31/2022 c6 Guest
Love the story please continue
6/9/2022 c6 1inuyasha16451
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please update soon
4/24/2022 c6 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
1/26/2022 c6 naruto
great chapter keep it up
1/24/2022 c6 HughJasz
I'm a bit of a sucker for Daphne in terms of pairings, but I would also like to see less commonly used ones once in a while. Luna, Tracy, or Astora all seem like interesting options.
1/24/2022 c4 3plebston323
daphne
1/20/2022 c6 9Dragon Man 180
Interesting chapter, I have to wonder if anyone will bring up the bad idea of going to the Slytherin common room if a troll invades on Halloween considering the troll was in the dungeons... practically right next door. Still, Troll vs Basilisk would be a nice little show!
1/17/2022 c6 Guest
Good story but bit confuse about two things
1) does this storyline have horcrux part in Hadrian? As regulus was person who knows about locket horcrux was . If yes than was it found during blood adoption in presence of goblins

2) is it public knowledge or secret that Harry Potter is Hadrian Black? Because Snape called him mr. potter. I thought it’s secret as they didn’t even touch Potter trust vault or anything. Plus Dumbledore haven’t knocked their door yet.
1/18/2022 c6 Urgazhi
Snape called him Mr Potter.

Tracy seems nervous.

Harry is also a bundle of nerves, which makes me apprised that his familiar isn't a bit more keyed for fight or flight.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »