FanFiction.Net
for Dawn

7/12/2021 c1 SDALegolasfanfic
Thank you so much for this one-shot!
I have been reading your fanfics for some year now and it is always a pleasure to see a new chapter/storie from you. After Dusk I came several time to see if you wrote something new. And when I though there would be no new storie...suprised! I hope the other half of the year will be kinder of you.
This chapter was really enjoyable. I like Saeldur and I m happy that the two of them have sort out their feeling of uneasiness.
Hope you stay in good health.
7/11/2021 c1 1The Inebriated Lion-Minion
Hello! I've stumbled across all your LOTR works this week, and I've had such a fantastic time reading them all! I love how you've developed all the characters, particularly the OCs as well. My absolute favourite thing, however, has to be how so many of the elves insist on calling Legolas "Elfling", despite him being a couple of millenia old! Thanks for sharing :)
7/4/2021 c1 firepoppies
The fact that I haven't reviewed this brilliant fic yet is just appalling! Cuz I loved it so much! I have gone on many a rant about how much I love Legolas and Saeldur's friendship but I will literally never stop ranting about them, their relationship is so layered and complex but underlied by so much love and devotion and bone-deep understanding, and it is just so so compelling and gorgeously written. I would die for Saeldur, characters who are allowed to make terrible mistakes and have notable flaws and are allowed to grow and change while still being complex and flawed are the ones that will always hit the hardest, and I just cannot convey how much I love this character you have created, I am, as always, so in awe of your talent. I adored Arwen's role in this and you never fail to give her the portrayal she deserves- she is gentle and lovely but also formidable as hell and we love to see it! I loved the lines about Saledur and Legolas not getting along as kids, they are so adorable my god, and I was ready to STAB Lord Naith like 1) he went after Saeldur which is not allowed and 2) he made the mistake of looking at Legolas' brightness and thinking that there isn't steel there too, which is deeply unimpressive. I just adored this fic overall and how it felt like a much needed glimpse of the calm after the storm. I am so sorry you lost so much work and this past year has been such a nightmare, I hope things are going better and you are doing well! Thank you for writing this and for writing such brilliant fics that have always served as such a wonderful escape from everything 333
6/29/2021 c1 violablaire1
I'm sooo happy you're back! I truly love your legolas, he's so much fun. I've been following your work since I was in high school! I just realized I've been through like, 4 accounts here (losing passwords/doesn't want to revisit my old works, etc.,) but I've always loved your work. thank you so much
6/29/2021 c1 Hawaiichick
I’m so happy you’ve continued this story line. I just love this Legolas/Mirkwood intrigue universe you created. Saeldur and Legolas’ friendship is so unique and so strong. I love getting to see it and to see how they are dealing and overcoming their issues. Thank you much for adding another piece to this amazing story. :)
6/24/2021 c1 SnidgetHex
This is a beautiful and fitting 'epilogue'. Thanks for writing this! Hope you are okay
6/18/2021 c1 70nyx thranduillon
I had forgotten just how much I loved your LOTR stories until this one popped up and led to me re reading them all. It is wonderful so read such well thought out and written stories with characters, both canon and OC, who are believable and well rounded with flaws and imperfections that make them so very real. It is so good to know that you are still here and writing in this fandom again, there are not enough good writers left here and to have one of your calibre back is absolutely wonderful. I do hope this means there will be more from you but I understand how difficult this past year has been having started so many unfinished stories myself.
Take care and stay safe
Nyx
6/2/2021 c1 33Melethril
Aww, this is beautiful. Legolas still cannot hold a grudge; it is a gift. I hate that lesser elves and men think it’s a weakness when it is truly commendable. Poor Saeldur, but he had a good grip on his temper there.

Of course Legolas charms the ladies in court :)

Thanks, dear!
5/31/2021 c1 7L.A.H.H
This was fabulous! I hope that this year hasn't treated you too badly. As always, your writing is amazing. Thanks for writing
5/31/2021 c1 2AraneltheSilvan
I liked it ️️️
5/31/2021 c1 49UnnamedElement
What extraordinarily serendipitous timing! I just re-read the entire series (for the...4th time?) and finished on Friday, and then here is this on Monday!

What a wonderful story to puncture some of the tension that the end of the arc left built up, and beautifully written. I loved all the little interactions. Arwen was such a star in this story, and Lord Naith—what a piece of work. And Legolas & Saeldur? It shall just take them time, but they are well on their way to forgiving themselves, I think. You did such a nice job of showing all those little nuances here.

Thank you for writing and posting. I adore this universe and have revisited it many times over the years. Thank you!

PS - there are rumors FF is slowly—but imminently—crashing. Particularly since you have just lost your hard drive, I highly recommend downloading anything you don’t have a copy of now, from your profile page, in the event you haven’t done so already. Take care!