FanFiction.Net
for From the Ashes

1/27 c2 Alosborne1
I’ll gladly wait if this series can continue take your time and I hope life gets better for you
12/13/2022 c2 SpiritDeNight
Please for the love of god update, please be alive and well, this is the only fanfiction with Slugterra stuff that is good, please I'm begging, this is a gamer fic, and solo leveling stuff and MHA PLEASE UPDATE I WILL DO ANYTHING.
11/9/2022 c1 Magicsteve
ya honestly gotta agree with the guests I like your story's and I never thought slugterra sluggs would be so good in a fic so I hope you keep writing
10/25/2022 c2 SpiritDeNight
I LOVE THIS MORE THAN I CAN POSSIBLY SAY. YOU HAVE SLUG TERRA SLUGS AND SOLO LEVLING STUFF. PLEASE DONT ABBANDON THIS FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER YOU BELIVE IN. On that note you have nice writight and I like the story pace so far. You put in explanations for the MC's abilatys witch is nice, helps to understand everything.
Apologies.
My bad, I didnt realize I managed to upload the comment on c1 with my account, I supposed it failed.
If you can, erase the coincident one from the guest named DanielSilverjay, which is myself. As technically we can only leave 1 review per chapter I cannot prove it otherwise, though.

Btw, I read a mistake somewhere, you wrote Upin instead of Upon. I cannot remember right now the rest of the sentence, my bad.

9/26/2022 c1 DanielSilverjay
Damn, it's really good. Love the cliffhanger, the confrontation and the portals.
Really good job, Author-sama.

9/26/2022 c1 DanielSilverjay
I noticed something when I was reading, the quantity of CP he is given and the amount he spent does not match:

"My Hero Acadamia Jump Chain

You have 1000cp to spend modifying your jump"

He picks 'Student' in the first choice, which comes free.

General perks

"I let out a groan, both [Empowered Quirk] and [Quirk Proficiency] were extremely tempting but together take up nearly a third of my total cp to spend. I wince as I accept them, but a more powerful quirk can only be a good thing"

([Empowered Quirk] costs 100CP)
([Quirk Proficiency] costs 200CP unless he is a Hero, then is free. But he is not, he is a Student.)

Up to this point he has spent 300 CP out from 1000 CP.

Equipment: drop-in items

"I immediately chose the Unlisted Apartment, it only made sense to have a super secure hidden base. I also grab the Police Scanner, because I'm pretty sure kicking the asses of criminals and villains will be an easy source of both loot and exp"

('Unlisted Apartment' costs 200CP)
('Police Scanner' costs 400CP)

In this selection he spent 600CP. In total he has spent 900CP out from 1000CP.

Equipment: student-items

"Wincing at the cost, I picked up the Otaku Notebook."

('Otaku Notebook' costs 400CP)

In total he has spent 1300CP.

Equipment: villain-items

"I quickly buy the Black Market Costume and the Illegal Armoury. Having those for my villain persona would vastly improve my capabilities and make it harder to track me down"

('Black Market Costume' costs 100CP)
('Illegal Armory' costs 200CP)

He has spent 300CP. In total he has spent 1600CP.

Then you say that he only had 100CP left, so he buys Marriage (which costs exactly 100CP). Which is useful, but technically he has already surpassed over 1000CP.
I'd recommend to have him have 2000CP and modify some of the pricing so that it matches all.
Don't get yourself down with this, it's a simple mistake.

Also, I enjoyed very much this first chapter, and I did also enjoy very much reading through your first work. It was done really well.

Best regards and keep yourself high as a kite,

"My Hero Acadamia Jump Chain

You have 1000cp to spend modifying your jump"

He picks 'Student' in the first choice, which comes free.

General perks

([Empowered Quirk] costs 100CP)

Up to this point he has spent 300 CP out from 1000 CP.

Equipment: drop-in items

('Unlisted Apartment' costs 200CP)
('Police Scanner' costs 400CP)

In this selection he spent 600CP. In total he has spent 900CP out from 1000CP.

Equipment: student-items

"Wincing at the cost, I picked up the Otaku Notebook."

('Otaku Notebook' costs 400CP)

In total he has spent 1300CP.

Equipment: villain-items

('Black Market Costume' costs 100CP)
('Illegal Armory' costs 200CP)

He has spent 300CP. In total he has spent 1600CP.

Don't get yourself down with this, it's a simple mistake.

Best regards and keep yourself high as a kite,
NightmareWizard.
9/5/2022 c2 copas4387
I'm excited for this new one. I liked the previous one and so far this one. keep it up
4/15/2022 c2 JKingSniper
How did I miss this update
damn
3/24/2022 c2 RedReaper121
More please
3/24/2022 c1 RedReaper121
Love it more please
2/8/2022 c2 8Story-lover1414
Okay after reading the two chapters I feel like pointing out how the gates from Solo Leveling works cause if I don't and you continue that trend then I'm going to be turn off by this story.

When it comes to the gates whatever rank they are assigned the boss of the gate is a rank higher, in your first chapter the gate was ranked C but the boss was A ranked while in this chapter you had a D ranked gate have an A ranked boss (now I don't know if you took care of that by having incredibly weak monsters and the boss being strong or what)

Now I know this is your story and you do what you want this is just me reading a story and wanting it to make logical sense
1/29/2022 c2 T149Man
Glad to see more of this and you!
1/22/2022 c2 1Nokraz