FanFiction.Net
for A Magical Journey

10/22/2023 c308 maridus
This entire chapter is worthless. I have no interest in knowing about a potential future. I will keep skipping chapters until things go back to normal.

If THIS is the 'big thing' you wanted to present, then it failed to attract attention from me. I will ignore this entire section to read something more interesting instead.
10/22/2023 c307 maridus
This mess is clearly entirely his own fault. I agree with how there's no way to casually create time-turners, meaning he made it himself and didn't secure it enough to prevent activation by someone else. Ergo, it's all his own fault. Idiot.
10/22/2023 c306 maridus
Oh great. Time shenanigans. Really? You had to include this in? FFS.
10/22/2023 c299 maridus
Finally, someone told him just how stupidly egotistic he was to go a 2nd time to assume he did enough preparation. Such reckless impatience. What an idiot. For all the INT he's got the guy has almost no WIS to balance out his ego. Hahahahahaha!

Frankly, he deserves every bit of this and I only amusement and no sympathy for his ordeals. He asked for it.
10/21/2023 c264 maridus
Good. I liked how expedient and efficient he was. This is much better than a drawn out fight.
10/21/2023 c255 maridus
Damn lol. There's not much of a retort one could make against that sort of statement.
10/21/2023 c248 maridus
FFS. FINALLY! It's about frigging time he finally got something actually useful in the foreseeable future as opposed to all the crap that were in the other vaults.
10/21/2023 c240 maridus
At last, it begins.
10/21/2023 c230 maridus
Why? WTH is wrong with him? Just erase her memories and be done with it. All this extra interaction and dialogue is boring AF. This part of the story should never be connected to any other person. What lame outcome it turned out to be.
10/21/2023 c208 maridus
40?! WTF?! Really?! Wow. Just, wow.

The extra functions do seem neat though. If it can host tic-tac-toe then it can expand to include bigger board games like chess.
10/20/2023 c189 maridus
Lame. Letting the family pick a side and join the war would've been way more entertaining than the usual solo action. the sheer amount of chaos and potential collateral damage could've been glorious! If it gets bad enough there might even be WWIII!
10/20/2023 c157 maridus
Eh. He'll live. For now.
10/20/2023 c146 maridus
TFW Malfoy of all people is preaching unity and cooperation

LMAO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the kind of solution I'd give full applause to!
10/20/2023 c143 maridus
Oh it's so GOOD to see someone trying to prevent themselves getting into trouble by someone else. I'm also very happy to see him actively preventing his name from being able to be put in by anyone but himself. Phew.

So long as he sticks to his promise to not enter himself then it's all good.
10/20/2023 c139 maridus
Boo! 69 is the Nicest number!
5,426 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »