FanFiction.Net
for Circling The Drain

8/21/2022 c20 1AddictedToLoveStories
Oh Eric. Pls don’t break Sookie more
8/21/2022 c19 AddictedToLoveStories
I didn’t expect it to be Mickey! Wowzer!
8/21/2022 c39 AddictedToLoveStories
Oh man! I’d love more of this!
6/28/2022 c39 celajwhitney
I'm glad they both survived but that was the most god awful story I have ever read. your writing is great and I enjoy it immensely, you have a very Stephen King king of mind. thanks for the story.
6/28/2022 c38 celajwhitney
THAT WAS WONDERFUL ! go Sookie. I hope she doesn't die too.
6/28/2022 c36 celajwhitney
so Andre is going to lose his head, in addition to Melanie. I hope Sophie Anne has Eric kill him.
6/28/2022 c35 celajwhitney
so Melanie is the traitor? she's going to beg him to end her when Eric gets hold of her.
6/28/2022 c28 celajwhitney
that went surprisingly well because Eris kept his big mouth shut. this Eric is more like True Blood Eric than the Harris mysteries. I love them both in different ways.
6/28/2022 c20 celajwhitney
this story is so sad, but she is finally free. I hope she recovers.
6/28/2022 c16 celajwhitney
who can it be? Andre?
6/28/2022 c14 celajwhitney
Eric has spent to many years doing what he wanted, when he wanted.
6/27/2022 c9 celajwhitney
her maker has to be that weasel Bill. I can't think of another vamp that would do that to he other than Andre or Waldo.
6/19/2022 c39 lzdiva4
This was an interesting take on Sookie and Eric’s relationship. Though damaged both physically and emotionally, Sookie is more powerful than anyone would think to give her credit for. I enjoyed this story very much and see lots of possibilities for their future.
5/17/2022 c39 WarPanda57
It was great to watch such a pushed to the brink sookie become so strong. Great story as always!
4/30/2022 c16 2FieldMarshal1915
Well at least it ain't Bill.
I get a little tired of the bashing that man gets.
640 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »