FanFiction.Net
for Mass Effect: Project Hybrid

6/11/2021 c2 Panthor1994
cool
6/11/2021 c2 Morregen
Very amazing story and also second amazing chapter! I really love this story, so far! :)

I wonder what the pairing is? or is this some kinda of potential Harem? Since he already made Shepard increase her "body heat" several times with just a compliment. I can also see that Tali takes a liking to him for just wanting to get to know and genuinely enjoying her company. So the first steps are taken! :3

My wish is kinda... Morinth because she is actually a sad existence. Being viewed as a demon because of a genetic flaw. Would be cool if he can meld with her without dying, since he kinda is the perfect fusion of nearly every race in Mass Effect 1-3. Maybe even introduce her sooner? So he actually has a companion in the timeskip when Shepard dies during the intro of Mass Effect 2 and the Lazarus Project?

Maybe I go to far with suggesting to change canon... but this mostly changes Samaras loyalty mission, soooo why not? Maybe even include Samara? Morinth and Samara are underrated as hell! :/

I can't wait for the next chapter... this will be a joy to read. :3
6/11/2021 c2 danielsnow
Oooooh its so good. You just gotta romance the girls, you gotta!
Yeah op ground soldier is good, he still isn't superman, so its not crazy op. I'm so looking forward to more updates from all your stories!
6/11/2021 c1 danielsnow
Awesome first chapter, a cool name to me would be wulf, I just like it so meh.
Harem all the way! That is the one thing I cry about when playing those games is you can't have all the girls.
So
Fem Shep
Tal
Ashley
And jack
6/8/2021 c2 Xenozip
So the DNA is either Prothean or Leviathan
6/5/2021 c1 Guest
I like this story keep writing please.
6/7/2021 c1 5DD-Returns101
I like this so far. I hope you don't make him into an absolute MarySue, eventually introduce some conflicts he'll have to deal with that'll be hard for him. Maybe relationships, idk your call. As for everything else it's very promising. Hope you update at least semi frequently
6/6/2021 c1 Fire Nation