FanFiction.Net
for King of Winter

2/19/2022 c26 suryamgangwal63
any news on the next update?
2/15/2022 c26 Sozin's Flame
Excited to read more!
2/2/2022 c1 Guest
Stupidest thing ever
1/25/2022 c26 Seananagan
Almost feels like you caved to complaints this chapter about the Starks being "too OP" and did so by seemingly making one of the single worst characters you possiblly could have ridiculously strong. How could his armor possibly break Valyrian Steel? That doesn't make any sense. It also probably went against the appeal this story had for many people, which was seeing characters we actually like in this fandom succeeding and being strong without constantly being fucked over for a change.

Overall, I was enjoying this story a fair bit. Even with me being pretty seriously against Dany being paired with FAegon and Jon having no Valyrian heritage it had been enjoyable. This stuff this chapter seemingly making the Iron Born a bigger threat than even the Lannisters doesn't really sit well with me though. I am looking forward to more, but far more cautiously than I was prior to this chapter. Benjen deserved better imo
1/16/2022 c2 1Ace of Spies
Respectfully, what is the point. This is like wish fulfillment to the highest degree. The Starks start with basically everything. Unless I’m going to watch them lose it all, I don’t see how this can be compelling
1/5/2022 c3 99Mr. Chaos
So I think it is interesting how there are echos of, of all people, the Lannisters in this new stark family. Ned is Kevan. Lyanna is Gemna. Very interesting.
1/5/2022 c1 Mr. Chaos
Already I am liking this because you have taken the time to actually think out your world building. Not just "Oh, the Starks are kings" but "Okay, what if they had a bit more help, some sicknesses never came to wipe out populations, and they had better ties to magic".
1/4/2022 c5 2Fenrir96
I like it so far. Just one thing though. Rum is made from fermenting sugarcane molasses, not corn.
12/30/2021 c1 scyfly
you dont 'need' to cross the twins to get to the north, its just the fastest route from riverrun if you come from kingslanding you can go around
12/25/2021 c22 FinnTheHumanMC
It might be a good idea to find a different way of denoting loud speech, but a part from that a very good chapter. Harry's POV is very fun
12/25/2021 c21 FinnTheHumanMC
That first part of the targ letter was genuinely hilarious! Had me chuckling for a good while. The rest of the chapter reads very well. It was a very interesting dichotomy between a unusually clever (at least for joffrey) and then his most Likely panic over his impending doom!
12/23/2021 c18 FinnTheHumanMC
Oooooo, what a burn, slowly catching up, and reading that spicy burn was quite funny
12/19/2021 c26 Samantha
How could you kill off Benjen!?
I know there has to be some bad for the Starks, but to kill or Benjen?!
And to Euron Greyjoy of all f-big people!
12/20/2021 c19 34HikaruWinter
*raises hand* Actually, Maester Aemon's mother's family are the Daynes. He is the third? Yes, the third son of Maekar Targaryen - himself a son of Marya Martell - and Dyanna Dayne. Though the Daynes are also blood of the First Men so *shrugs* It doesn't change much in the narrative, I don't think (Betha Blackwood was the wife of Aemon's youngest brother, Aegon, later Aegon the Unlikely).
12/19/2021 c26 George Cristian810
I dont like that you made euron OP out of the blue so i am out .
413 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »