FanFiction.Net
for King of Winter

12/14/2021 c8 fvckinaphrodite
in the show, the three eyed raven is portrayed as a powerful being. idk but i think it isnt the case in ur story. bran seems quite week here. he would've known who poisoned robert or where deaenerys is. i guess u make him weaker for the sake of the plot, but its sill quite dissapointing
12/8/2021 c25 Ezylryb
Great chapter
12/8/2021 c25 Lik121
I'm sorry my English is not perfect but I think your story is the best. I love it I read it twice and I am impatiently awaiting the continuation. You have did a really good job
12/5/2021 c25 PraetorXyn
Good chapter. Couldn’t review yesterday as I didn’t have WiFi when I read it.

Love the Blood Eagle.
12/5/2021 c25 4iacopo.passerini
Ahio! la si mette male!
Qui gli uomini di ferro hanno stuzzicato il regno sbagliato e adesso temo che finirà in un bagno di sangue!
12/4/2021 c25 19Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
Where was Shireen Baratheon and Ser Devos? Still looking forward to the next update and hope the Ironborn get their asses kickee...
12/4/2021 c25 4HarwinSnow
Best chapter yet.

There’s was a great flow. Conflict. Emotion. Gore. A meaningful conversation that helps further both the relationship and the story. Well done.
12/4/2021 c25 4Freakdogsflare
I see some heads on spikes coming up. That, or impalement, or even crucifixion. Personally, I prefer the impalement. Sends them a message.

“Sometimes the world doesn’t need a hero, sometimes what they need is a monster.” Dracula Untold quote.
12/4/2021 c25 246vili
Well, that's sure is one hell of a savage way to die.
Would not be suprised if most men sentenced to this rather bite their tounge and choke on their blood.

My best guess is the Ironborn either:

1. Attacked the ships transporting Margaery's "dowry grain" to the North.

2. Attacked the Riverlands. Maybe even attacked when Rob was around and captured/killed him.
12/4/2021 c25 DOOMRAIDER
Argent D’Nur from the Doom series had a practice of their kings fighting alongside their soldiers which is similar to the North having their kings fight alongside their soldiers. Warrior kings have the stomach to see and make hard choices that war brings along with actually being able to truly understand what the horrors war brings.

Given that the Children of the Forest haven’t been shown as much as the giants in this story this news probably relates to them. Of course whether it is good or bad has yet to be determined but hopefully the Children of the Forest are not using the war as a way to kill everyone on the continent so they could once again be the original inhabitants of the land again. With their magic and how many people are spread thin or dead something like the White Walkers or perhaps something else entirely would cause great death and destruction. Whatever is happening what is sure is that once this war is done much will have been changed.
12/4/2021 c25 Snoperek
Finally, a war with Iron islands. Another great chapter. greetings your fan from Czech republic
12/4/2021 c25 ClassicXD
Woop! Been waiting for this for a while. Finally Tywin gets his due and I must say it was well done. Really well written chapter. I am curious about the Northern language thing, was that taken from a real language?
12/1/2021 c24 Morningstar786
update soon
11/20/2021 c24 ATP
When Ned capture Crag,there is some Westerling girl who should not meet Robb.
If Brienne live in this fic,Tormund could be interested in her.
Others - show Others were joke killed by ninja Others could be dangerous.
11/21/2021 c24 246vili
So some of the River Lords doesn't like it that they are part of the North now? Well, tough luck for them, the "big players" already decided, so they can take it, whine or die in defiance.
414 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »