FanFiction.Net
for Misstep

11/22 c36 CaptainYumYum12
very cool. It's good to read this again!
11/11 c9 Guest
I cried for at least 5 minutes reading that ending. This is one of the saddest stories I’ve read. Can’t wait to read the alternate universe
10/29 c36 hanniesaegi
i love this
10/27 c36 imAwonder
Love this! Kiyo is ma gal. Maybe too pacifist(?) but still loving her! And damn it Sasuke why do you have to be like that‽ Hope Itachi's ok! And poor Nagato and Konan Love the bonds Looking forward for more KUDOS much ️️️
10/27 c9 dspendragon125
Fuck... I crying tears of sadness...Talk about hitting me hard.
10/26 c36 3ChimamireNoBara22
D***it Sasuke! Why? Why do you have to play the emo-puppet-boy!? I really hope that Itachi is ok... and that Naruto and the others can do something to help the Uchiha siblings...
I also am reeeeeally curious as to what will happen with Pein and Konan. Having them switch sides would be wonderful! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...I can't wait until the next chapter! XD
I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but take your time and deal with the chaos that is life. An epic fic like this one cannot be rushed!
10/26 c1 7SyrinxSilenus
It's becoming too dark and too complicated like other SI i've read. It's quite tiring now. Kiyo cant catch a break.
10/26 c36 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/26 c36 sallymadrigal605
Did not see that coming as it did wow. Thanks for the update best of luck with everything. All the uchiha working together, not all willing but I’m curious to see how this will go.
10/26 c36 1Eadlyn I
thank Izanagi!
10/26 c36 the.apple.seed
Love the twist to canon!
10/26 c36 9Emrys Akayuki
Whup, from bad to worse, that ain't great!
10/26 c9 A friendly dude
Sorry i like your writing so so much but this is so sad it hurts
10/26 c36 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it! more please?!
10/26 c36 spiceflower1
Nooooo, black Zetsu strikes again. I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens next!
502 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »