FanFiction.Net
for Misstep

10/21/2022 c14 DJzash
Man this story makes me incredibly sad. Extremely well written and planned out, but dear Lord is it heavy to read.
10/19/2022 c35 JemeryT
Very pleased that you continued with the alternate timeline. Well written.
10/17/2022 c35 Guest
Just binge read through the whole thing. The tragedy of the initial draft was fantastic, but I'm enjoying the continuation even more. Seeing how Kiyo impacts the Akatsuki and all around her has been a real treat. Keep up the great work!
EL SUSPENSOOOOO AAAAAAAAA.
Por otro lado aparte de que Itachi y Sasuke van a entrar en pánico, just... Me imaginé a Obito pudo haber visto la escena y full flashback viste? Ahora Sasuke va tener el Mangekyo.
Pregunta, cómo ahora ella tiene células Hashirama entonces tiene el 'chackra' de Ashira no? Pudiera 'ayudar' a Sasuke en despertar el Rinnegan?
more plz
10/16/2022 c35 Minty220
Fantastic stuff.
10/16/2022 c35 Jojiro
Good job
10/14/2022 c35 9Emrys Akayuki
Ah jeez Itachi, should not have gone through with the plan... Although it'll be fun... In a slightly morbid way... To see them both suddenly panic over her when they were at odds moments before.

Poor haku, hopefully he can get his heart back... Well, when he runs into Naruto again I'm sure he can help with the healing process!

Great chapter! Looking forward to what's next!
10/14/2022 c35 3ChimamireNoBara22
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! O.O
Illegal cliffhanger! ToT
10/13/2022 c35 6Fujoshi-dono
Chapter 34 and 35 were the best! Simply amazing. I can’t wait for more. The end of the story is near and I hope we get some filler or extra chapters of the Uchiha siblings happy, healthy, and together.
10/12/2022 c35 Eliee 1305
OMG! I was not expecting that ending, I will be looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you very much!
10/12/2022 c35 4Daphne Ackerman
KIYOOOOO NOOOOOOOO WOJAOWHSIWO oh shit, I should have seen it coming, but this took me by surprise. Damn not me just gaping at my phone in the middle of class ahahah. Woah, I really love this and as always am living for the different POVS. Thank you.
10/12/2022 c35 spiceflower1
Great chapter! I saw the end tho and I just couldn't - like, a cliffhanger, right when it looks as if Kiyo might die , I just can't. Looking forward to more!
10/12/2022 c35 1buterflypuss
good chap
10/12/2022 c35 LightFun27
Omg omg omg I love it, all the perspectives I wanted! I seriously can’t wait for the next update!
508 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »