FanFiction.Net
for Misstep

6/27/2021 c8 Raylis
Ack, I’m crying again! You’re so good at this!
6/24/2021 c7 Iwr1918
reading about her life is giving me second hand anxiety. Damn bullies

i hope she learns to have more hope and either gives itachi reason to not go ahead with the massacre or properly befriends naruto or both
6/24/2021 c7 RvShaynah
Yay brother Itachi for the win! Awwwh poor girly, just waiting for a death that may or may not come. :(
6/21/2021 c5 16Blackbird0
P.S. you should add OC to your character list. People love Naruto OCs and I think you would get more views if you included it :D
6/21/2021 c6 Blackbird0
Poor deluded Kiyo-chan is so convinced Itachi’s gonna kill her as well. Although I actually like Sasuke in your story, I honestly think she’s Itachi’s favourite in the family by far. I wonder how she would react if he killed everyone but her - including Sasuke. That would be a real shocker!

It could even be an accident - like he has a terrible reaction to the Tsukiyomi or something, but I really wish she would stop seeing herself as a temporary side character. It’s very ingrained behaviour, which is why I feel she needs a huge shock to get her out of it.

I like how kind she is though, and I also like how she’s not good with violence. I agree that it’s learned behaviour, and she’ll likely struggle very much in close combat with her poor health and mindset.

I really hope she remains as Itachi’s much doted upon and beloved younger sister. It would be a huge change if everyone knew Itachi spared her because he loves her.

Thanks for writing!
6/18/2021 c5 Guest 16
Aww loved the chapter thanks for the update
6/18/2021 c5 Raylis
Omg, you made me cry lol
6/15/2021 c4 Guest16
Thanks for the update
Another awesome chapter
6/14/2021 c3 Alejandro
Continua es muy buena
6/12/2021 c3 Guest
Loving the sibling bonds. I can't help but think what part the massacre will play - this is not going to be a story with a happy ending is it...
6/12/2021 c3 Guest 16
Love this Story so far :)
Totally hyped for future chapters
6/7/2021 c1 11Eleven11
I like how you handled his reincarnation, It felt more realistic(as realistic as reincarnation is). And I can't wait for how he figures out a way to not die woth the rest of his clan
6/5/2021 c1 1marco.enkel
damn. he is royally screwed xD
508 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34