FanFiction.Net
for Misstep

10/12/2022 c35 Raylis
Love it. A cliffhanger. Hope obito enjoyed the symmetry XD
10/12/2022 c35 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved it! More please! I want to know what happens next!
10/12/2022 c1 5cordo12
...you;ve been getting very cliffhangery lately...

I'm already invested. I don't need incentive like thissssss

10/12/2022 c35 Guest
Oof the cliffhanger hurts hard here
10/12/2022 c35 Ray888s
I watch the screen angrily because there are no more words left.

How can you do this to me?! ...and now I have to wait another half a month to find out what's going to happen next ...great

There will be no chans for Edo tensei Haku has eliminated the possibility of this happening.

And also, what did you do with my little boy, Haku... How could you?

I bet Kakashi and Obito will have flashbacks because of the last scene
10/12/2022 c35 1SuperKaiokenGoku
Ahhhhhh Author-Sama! Not the mighty cliffhanger! I can’t wait for the next one, keep up the great work!
10/12/2022 c35 PolyPloy
OMG. Kiyo-chan just wakes up to deal with her idiot brothers. Please knock some sense into them. Poor Sakuke gonna have another traumatized experience. Can't wait to see how things play out!

Thanks!

ps. a little sad that you didn't add Jiraiya or Tsunade's perspective. I really want to see how Konoha doing (tidbits form Naruto isn't enough)
10/12/2022 c35 55ShadowPillow
Freaking... people!

It makes me want to shout. Itachi, stupid Itachi, who is /still/ doing this despite all of Kiyo's efforts, not even trying to understand or listen to them. Sasuke who just wants to see Kiyo as a perfect doll to protect and will make up anything in his head as an excuse to get revenge. And damn Kiyo who could communicate or change nothing because she believed she could change nothing—at least, not without her own sacrifice. It's frustrating, to see how after all that, we returned to nearly the exact same rendition of the very event Kiyo jad been wanting to stop! It's only the last line, and Kisame's perspective, that induces a hope of change.

Well. At least she has the Hashirama cells, so I believe she will survive this. She iiiiiis getting better, just slowly. Man. I feel like next chapter is going to be full of awkward fumbled explanations that no one will be able to believe. Three years is a long time to be living in misunderstandings and misinformation. Even Naruto has seemed to have taken things rather poorly, and he's /Naruto/.

Thanks for the chapter. Another great chapter, as always. I do have one point of confusion though, which is that I don't know what happened with Sasuke and Orochimaru. :( This story does a good job of going through events without assuming canon knowledge, but for this one event, for a non-uber Naruto fan like me, I actually don't remember what happened and how Sasuke might have "defeated" Orochimaru through this "transference ritual". Perhaps I will figure it out with more context clues though.
10/12/2022 c35 6Abbie Blizzard
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But also YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Ugh PLEASE don't leave us in suspense for too long. I am dying here to read Kiyo's perspective xx
10/12/2022 c35 3Azurepriestess
As I predicted this chapter would go like... heh chidorikiyo... Good so far.
10/12/2022 c35 2GoMagikarp
Watch it not even be Kiyo, just some random little village girl who wandered into the fight only to get shanked by Sasuke.
10/12/2022 c35 vega0987
Oh my goodness what a cliffhanger to leave it on, I can't believe it lol. Also sneaky sneaky way to give sasuke the mangekyo by Kiyo throwing herself in front of his chidori. I loved the scene oh Konan pleading with Nagato, I have always enjoyed their interactions with Kiyo and the bonds they have formed. I wish we had gotten more of the reactions of Jiraiya being saved by Kiyo as well as his thoughts about what he had heard about her while investigating the city all the way to her saving him. Very well done and an excellent chapter. I'm going to be anxiously waiting for the next chapter .
10/4/2022 c34 Eliee 1305
I have recently been reading your story, I love your story, the way you write is amazing. Thank you for dedicating yourself to write this story, I will be waiting for the next chapter with eagerness.
10/2/2022 c34 Naysayer
Will Kiyo get the Eternal Mangekyo if she awakens the Mangekyo, or will it be the regular version? Actually, now that I think about it, she has Harishimara cells so the point is moot.
9/30/2022 c34 1Aremise
I can't thank you enough for keeping Jiraiya alive. But what's Naruto gonna do after knowing about Kiyo chan? Is he gonna try to bring her back? Or assume that Nagato had killed her for disobedience and go full on sage Naruto plus Kurama rage mode like canon? Eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see, how would Kiyo chan manage Sasuke and Itachi's long awaited confrontation!
508 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »