FanFiction.Net
for Team Potter

12/18/2022 c9 johnny99
Great story. You created just enough uncertainty at the end to leave me wondering about Daphne’s earlier actions. But in the end no real bad guys, which was nice, just people trying to make their way.

Thanks for writing!
10/5/2022 c9 K
Very enjoyable. Maybe I’m an old romantic (definitely old!) but for me the best of your stories so far.
1/9/2022 c1 Guest
GREAT STORY, really nice and i loved ur harry and daphne from birds and monsters but this harry and daphne are soo good and well real nice job :)
10/21/2021 c1 WildOnionTops
Loved your first chapter!
9/1/2021 c9 sunandkp
Nice, fast paced one!
8/19/2021 c9 Spazzman29
I don't normally like Quidditch centric stories as most of them go into way too much detail and are really boring to read. Yours isn't like that and I loved the build between Harry and Daphne. Also glad that your Ginny wasn't either a bitch (The Christmas thing not withstanding) or a cheat, thats rare when the story starts with her and Harry already together.

My only gripe was killing off Astoria with the stupid blood curse that has no business existing. That is a convenient plot device created for the abomination of Cursed Child because the 'Authors' either forgot about her last minute or had no idea what to do with her.
8/3/2021 c9 Crypt
Love the story, although it was quite predictable. I can’t wait for whatever story you write up next.
7/29/2021 c9 1Vernon Dursley
I really enjoyed this short story! You weren’t kidding when you said it was very different to Birds and Monsters, but this was a great read in a whole different way. I loved the fact the whole story is sports based and I also really liked that you had Harry and Ginny break up without any real bashing or either of them acting out of character. Looking forward to anything else you might write in future :)
7/29/2021 c9 1Nauro Redcliff
Loved following this one each week. I enjoyed the story but like some of the other reviewers thought the ending was a bit rushed. Would have loved another 1-2 chapters. Still thoroughly enjoyed it though.
7/27/2021 c9 rhapsodicxheiress
This one is definitely different from your other story (which I admittedly have to catch up on since I just logged in after eons). This is just as amazing though! Your writing style and ideas fit so perfectly with the length and tone of the story. I read it thinking that it's incomplete, haha! You made me love Quidditch. Like, I was never really interested in it. But the way you wrote this transported me to your world, a world with Quidditch dream duo Harry and Daphne. This version of Daphne is one of my favorites now, I'm keeping her forever. Thank you for this, looking forward to your future works!
7/26/2021 c9 Canuto-90
Nice, sweet, short story. The ending feels a little bit rushed but good all the same.

Cheers!
7/26/2021 c9 slucas123
Thanks for a lovely story!
7/26/2021 c9 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Ginny really was being a pest, wasn't she? She'd have never lasted with Harry. Enjoyed the Quidditch World Cup. Loved the detail in all of the action. Glad to see, too, that the Snitch had a Potter turn in it. Also enjoyed seeing Harry and Daphne get together. Would have enjoyed that being a bit longer, though. Rather humorous that none of Harry's kids played for him on the Canons. Good of him to step up for the English National Team.
7/26/2021 c9 1NightOwlSD
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I didn't expect the end do soon but I love that it is in completion. Thank you for a fast paced and lovely story'
7/20/2021 c8 NightOwlSD
I was eagerly waiting for the update. I am sad for Ginny's career but she still got lot of growing up to do and be secure in herself
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »