for The Worm Turns

7/27 c16 guestinator
Has its good parts but far too much crack that isn't amusing or at least not in my taste.
2/16 c5 Difdi
Brute rating would be a lot higher than 8 in ship mode - she’s a battleship, not a battlecruiser. Battlecruisers punch like battleships but can’t take what they dish out, relying instead on speed and maneuverability to evade fire. Battleships, on the other hand, are designed to get into slugging matches with other battleships.
2/12 c5 Eriktheviking70
A great alternative to the normal? shipgirl Taylor.
12/16/2021 c16 Difdi
Thrud should have just refused to cooperate with Tagg on the grounds that she doesn't negotiate with terrorists. Tagg can literally do nothing to Danny, without committing crimes that would see him in prison - and it's worth noting that PRT Directors are not immune to being arrested for breaking the law.
12/15/2021 c9 Difdi
Actually, he's wrong about her being left alone after turning Leviathan off. There is an entire religion on Earth Bet, known as The Fallen, who worship Endbringers. They consider being meddled with by the Simurgh to be a holy sacrament. They've been known to at least try to assassinate capes who are unusually effective at Endbringer battles.

If Taylor nulled Leviathan, they'd be gunning for her. ALL of them.
12/15/2021 c8 Difdi
A court would have trouble stopping someone from practicing their religion, even as a religious figure in it - the first amendment to the US Constitution is quite clear on the matter. Even the Fallen would be legally untouchable if not for the fact they mix terrorism and villain gang activities in with their religion.

In fact, you could ask the judge at the pre-trial hearing to dismiss the case summarily, since exercise of religious freedom isn't illegal, and therefore the plaintiff has failed to state a claim.
12/11/2021 c16 13Have a Little Feith
I'd honestly love to see more of the Thrud timeline. It was glorious right at the end. I'mma give this a follow; you never know if it'll get updated again, but better safe than sorry, right?
12/11/2021 c4 Have a Little Feith
Ah yes, "Skeeter" the bug-powered Merchant THAT DOESN'T EXIST. I'm... pretty sure you meant "Squealer", who is Skidmark's current other half/significant other/paramour/fuckbuddy, whichever you prefer. But in the off chance you did mean Skeeter, who is an OC that just briefly gets mentioned, I apologize for any rudeness perceived. It was not intended as such.
12/11/2021 c3 Have a Little Feith
Ah yes, Distance Learning for Fun and Profit. Such a great storyline, no sarcasm intended. I love that story, especially the Mass Effect timeline portion. Stargate was amusing too.
11/30/2021 c11 5Luke Dragneel
Which Ranma was that one from? The only world walking ones I know tend to be from Vimesenthusiast and those tend to be one way trips.
11/6/2021 c16 Shivers82
Thanks for the powerful Omake. Tagg is so open for an Abuse of Office lawsuit!

I hope you find inspiration for another story.
11/2/2021 c16 JoshuaRichardson
Hahahaha!
11/4/2021 c16 2CMVreud
To make it with a comment from the songs here.
There's so much awesome metal in this (song) that we can build the Bismark.

Nice.
11/2/2021 c16 l4w
This has been a fun story but I am enjoying Danny and Taylor getting some family time
Thanks
11/2/2021 c16 PhilH
I really liked this alternative ending, except for it being the end. I'd love to see this continued. Thanks again for sharing the whole story with us.
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »