FanFiction.Net
for The Worm Turns

6/13/2021 c2 Selmephren
Heh, I knew exactly who the cat right off the bat but I couldn't remember its name. It had been so long since I've last seen it I had forgotten. Great to see you writing again, welcome back!
6/13/2021 c1 PbookR
I’m thrilled to see something new you’ve written. I hope the urge doesn’t go away (and isn’t strangled by others.)
6/9/2021 c1 wolf-in-hell
Oh god, Toltiir halping Taylor…i can’t wait for more.
6/6/2021 c1 Norgarth
... you're letting Toltir mess around with the Wormverse (via Taylor)... there's a lot of people who're gonna be very confused. 8)
6/8/2021 c1 addicted2text
Good to see you posting again. Thanks for the chapter, looks like the beginning of a great setup. Also nice to see Toltiir again.
6/6/2021 c1 Guest
Waits with baited breath. I still remember your other works. This is gonna be good
6/6/2021 c1 trongod
Great to see you back, been a while. Realize this says Complete, but maybe a bribe to your Muses(s) would halp...
6/8/2021 c1 5Kerrain
Ok this looks like a ton of fun.
6/8/2021 c1 4verycoolname
that was a fun little idea. It's one of those where I want more even though (and maybe because) I know that it's already finished.
6/8/2021 c1 42Rorschach's Blot
Good to see something from you. I enjoyed it.
6/8/2021 c1 16zigmas
Why the HFIL did she reject Mjolnir?
That's BEYOND Alexandria in sheer destructive power, hello.

And speaking of Sailors - Moon is a weakling, but Saturn or Pluto is in a whole level of her own.
If done right, one can turn time back at a whim (and some other tricks), and another should be able to KILL anything (which means... anything, yes, even an EB, it's still a singular pseudo-living entity, after all; damn, if we go all-out fix-fic-shenanigans, she could one-shot even Scion-the-avatar, though not Zion-the-multibeing).

Some of the other choices were outright WEAK as well.
Hulk, for one, is middle-tier at best, and that's for Brockton alone.

Waiting for more, lol.
6/7/2021 c1 nimb09
Man Taylor is so picky. Can't she be happy with any random power. But in all honestly, She is very smart with carefully picking a superpower that is perfect for her. Also I miss your writing so much. Can't wait for the next stories.
6/7/2021 c1 Danyael Prince
I like it so far
6/7/2021 c1 14Zaxxon
Very funny...

Is this supposed to end with "Maybe... this?" without the end quote
6/7/2021 c1 deadal
Hi, nice to see you back!
Six month ago, i felt like reading your "one floor above" fic but it was no more... i found someone who republish some of your fics (giving proper credit) but (s)he didn't have this fic and i couldn't find it anywhere!... could you repost it? or upload it somewhere and send me a link?
178 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »