FanFiction.Net
for The Worm Turns

6/7/2021 c1 14Zaxxon
Very funny...

Is this supposed to end with "Maybe... this?" without the end quote
6/7/2021 c1 deadal
Hi, nice to see you back!
Six month ago, i felt like reading your "one floor above" fic but it was no more... i found someone who republish some of your fics (giving proper credit) but (s)he didn't have this fic and i couldn't find it anywhere!... could you repost it? or upload it somewhere and send me a link?
6/6/2021 c1 Reader Just A
Please tell me this will continue I want more so badly
6/6/2021 c1 alaskan-dracolych
Geaze, haven't seen Toltier and his Bet in forever! Since before being introduced to Worm, at least. Definitely looking forward to what happens next.
6/6/2021 c1 2Rogue15
That, makes so much sense... Loved the reference to the Bet. Had not thought of that for several years now. Miss those days...
6/6/2021 c1 SlickRCBD
Why is this marked as "Complete" when it doesn't show what the choice is?
Or is this like a new prod for a sequel to "The Bed"?
6/6/2021 c1 Nikolivokof
Another option someone once mentioned to me was that as she is such a lover of literature give her “All Fiction” ability and she could seriously bring up a lot of classical and game related abilities. Haven’t seen too many of these types show up recently. Though you could set an amusement level for any ability she learns so that could act as a nice glass ceiling and bring you into a lot of different rarely used abilities.
6/6/2021 c1 Nikolivokof
8 Most Overpowered One-Shot Abilities in Anime
8 Kamehameha (Dragon Ball) 1 count
7 Sunshine (The Seven Deadly Sins) ongoing
6 Izanami (Naruto) none
5 Gate Of Babylon (Fate) does Unlimited blade works count?
4 Infinity (Jujutsu Kaisen) none
3 Lelouch's Geass (Code Geass) unsure
2 Serious Punch (One-Punch Man) incomplete
1 The Death Note (Death Note) haven’t found any

Instead of picking one give her a Rolodex of them. But...
If you really want to see the mother of all Escalation give her access to a ACU with access to the total annihilation and supreme commander build trees and watch everyone lose it when the titans show up to battle the end bringers.

I don’t believe anyone has bothered to write one where she has access to those. Though where you would hide a multistory building sized robot I have no idea... ship graveyard comes to mind or underwater.

Though if you want to go with funny and invulnerable loony toons comes to mind.

And if you wanted to go horror ish, Alien is always a classic.

Or transfer her into the Jubi (Naruto) and watch shit get wrecked.
6/6/2021 c1 3wolfey141
YE#S! your doing a worm fic! Your one of my favorite authors and I really hope this is continued.
6/6/2021 c1 azrael-rose
At this point, fully unlocked end-stage Iron Man knowledge would fit too.
“Brute 5 Blaster 5 Mover 8 Thinker 5 minimum but you could build custom armours that improve various aspects or have different trade-offs, but the big bonus would be Business 10; you could, completely legally, be rich enough to literally buy every scrap of land in your home town inside of five years.”

Or
“The Terry McGuinness/Batman 2.0 package. I’d give you the basic Batman 1 but you’d resent the loss of your father too much. Also you aren’t naturally inclined to be that obsessive. But you do get a multi-billion dollar inheritance, a super-cool super-suit, a flying car, and some fabulous accessories. You could even out-brood little miss dark-and-broody herself. Brute 4 Blaster 4 Mover 4 Striker 2 Thinker 6 with the basic suit and the car adds another two points of Mover easy, but you also get a near-AI computer with a personality overlay based on your “deceased benefactor” that would give you something like Thinker 10 equivalent. A note of caution with this one, the villains in your city are quite likely to suddenly start coming down with a bad case of Themes. Could get weird.”
6/6/2021 c1 chXenocide
Always great to read more from you.
6/6/2021 c1 11Prustan
Glad to see you're still alive, and the muse still hits occasionally. Would love to see where this idea goes, you have a knack for taking settings in original and interesting ways.
6/6/2021 c1 23Lord Jeram
I don't read Worm so I don't really get this but I'm glad you're still alive!
6/6/2021 c1 Armiture
Loved the Toltiir reference and nods to other fanfics and superhero settings.

Thanks for the laughs and feel free to add omakes of her picking one of the offered choices and running with it. I love your stories.
6/6/2021 c1 1Rubel
Hah! That totally fits. and I can see the lizards and Toltirr getting along famously
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12