FanFiction.Net
for The Worm Turns

11/4/2021 c16 2CMVreud
To make it with a comment from the songs here.
There's so much awesome metal in this (song) that we can build the Bismark.

Nice.
11/2/2021 c16 l4w
This has been a fun story but I am enjoying Danny and Taylor getting some family time
Thanks
11/2/2021 c16 PhilH
I really liked this alternative ending, except for it being the end. I'd love to see this continued. Thanks again for sharing the whole story with us.
11/1/2021 c16 nimb09
Noooo. I want to see the father and daughter fight. Cant want for the next one.
11/1/2021 c16 Mugen-Muse
Probably. Still, this has been rather entertaining.
11/1/2021 c16 deadal
The one thing that would have that chapter more epic would have been Danny dying at the end of the fight, burn from the inside to have hosted a god, having scarified his life for his daughter, his coworker and his town. The chapter would have closed as the crowd of heroes he saved witness his corpse on a burning ship in the bay.
11/1/2021 c16 Armiture
That was awesome! Thank you so much for the omake ending, it's not often I laugh that much. I'm sure none of us will mind another post with Tagg's takedown and chastisement if you ever get bored and work it out.
10/30/2021 c13 114dogbertcarroll
I'm liking Taylor less and less.
10/30/2021 c11 dogbertcarroll
When you step out into infinity you tend to multiply, feel free to use Xander Worldwalker as you see fit.
10/30/2021 c10 dogbertcarroll
I like any story that gives Dragon a happy ending.
10/22/2021 c15 18mp3.1415player
Excellent :D
10/21/2021 c15 deadal
What a waste of an ending, we didn't even see the megazord:0/20!
Everything else was rather amazing! I do hope it don't mean the end of this series or at least not without the start of another.
10/18/2021 c15 Rude Guest
Good to see more of this. But.. Umbridge, really?
10/20/2021 c15 2Qriiz
After No Tendo I really shouldn't be surprised about the cameos, but a lot of things got skipped, and it stopped at an awkward place. Not quite at the same level as that legendary piece.
10/19/2021 c15 Armiture
That was cool, good mix of genres/series. A satisfying end to the series.
176 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »