FanFiction.Net
for The Worm Turns

10/21/2021 c15 deadal
What a waste of an ending, we didn't even see the megazord:0/20!
Everything else was rather amazing! I do hope it don't mean the end of this series or at least not without the start of another.
10/18/2021 c15 Rude Guest
Good to see more of this. But.. Umbridge, really?
10/20/2021 c15 2Qriiz
After No Tendo I really shouldn't be surprised about the cameos, but a lot of things got skipped, and it stopped at an awkward place. Not quite at the same level as that legendary piece.
10/19/2021 c15 Armiture
That was cool, good mix of genres/series. A satisfying end to the series.
10/19/2021 c15 2CMVreud
"I didn't see anything," complained Glory Girl.
Batgirl looked at her. "If you could easily spot them, they wouldn't be stealth drones."

Please tell me she has that (Batmans) smug 'I just stole the ring off a Green Latern and told him I am "just" a man in a costume' grin, please~

"For the good of this area, I'm replacing Deputy Renick with my own choice. Someone I know and
trust to handle you pathetic little shitstains. Deputy Director Delores Umbridge."
Have her tested for Case 53!

This chapter is the most awesomest culmination of every choice that is good and awesome.

I HAD TO BITE A PILLOW TO NOT WAKE MY NEIGHBOURS! And still my nose tip tingles.
15/10 would read again
10/19/2021 c15 Mastersgtjames
When I read "Deputy Director Delores Umbridge", I snorted so hard I got a bloody nose.
10/19/2021 c15 FreeAllFrogs
Thank you. Lots of fun.
10/19/2021 c15 Mugen-Muse
Well, that was interesting. Though I'm guessing the end was hinting at the possibility of the Elder Troll cat finding another Taylor or some one else entirely for potential entertainment?
10/18/2021 c3 Ansem Din
Okay, I've looked around a bit and can't figure this out. What is "Dragon Highway"? It's written like a title but I can't find anything that is a likely match. Is it a real world thing or an in universe reference?
10/18/2021 c15 Shivers82
Sorry to see it end. Love the story. It was ... an experience.

Looking forward to future projects.
10/18/2021 c15 addicted2text
Awww...it's over?

Thanks for the story, I appreciate that you shared it with us and enjoyed the variations very much. Liked all the little references that you snuck into this last chapter too. Hope that you will have something new to share with us again in the future. I've been enjoying your work for almost two decades now. You've gotten me through some real sour times, so thanks for that. I'm glad you're well.
10/18/2021 c15 16zigmas
I still say she should've just chosen Super Saiyan OVER 9000.
*SHRUG*
10/18/2021 c15 2Daughter of Ether
NGL. I liked this story a lot better when it ended at chapter 14.
10/18/2021 c15 6helpusobi1kenobi
thanks for the story. I hope that you stay safe, healthy and happy!
9/21/2021 c14 13TheVampireStrahd
Okay, looks like Taylor is making up her mind. My favorite chapters/powerset were:

Thor powerset from chapter 7
Shipgirl Taylor
Libromancy power from chapter 2
OP Martial Artist Taylor from chapter 8
Allspark
Summoner Taylor with all the Dragons. Prefer Female Taylor as opposed to boy.
Supergirl Taylor from chapter 11