FanFiction.Net
for The Worm Turns

9/20/2021 c14 Mugen-Muse
I wonder what "obvious in hindsight" idea came to Kaiser's mind. Granted, he is right that those areas hit by Endbringers would have people desperate enough to not care about global economy among other things, but still.

Whoops. Looks like Vicky and Amy managed to remember. Too bad no one recorded the unintended comedy act between Vicky and Taylor.

Armsmaster...
9/20/2021 c14 1Alehhandro
And it looks like we'Re on the final stretch to the finish line.
Let's see what Taylor learned.
9/20/2021 c14 Armiture
I'll have to go back and check, but I think the Halbeard caused half of the resets.

I'm hoping the next chapter isn't the last but I'll accept it if it is.
9/19/2021 c14 6drdeth2000
Great story, I was wondering if you had thought of maybe Taylor been a member of the Addams Family?
9/19/2021 c14 maxdelrio14
idea for omake: Celestial powers of Marvel comics for Taylor.
9/19/2021 c14 2CMVreud
Perhaps her Power should be a certain Dragon that gives good advice. XD
9/19/2021 c14 Mastersgtjames
Hopefully something OP and fun. Like Distance Learning, Taylor Varga, Worm V.1 CYOA, etc... Hope the MC goes for something that makes her very intelligent.
9/4/2021 c13 addicted2text
Awww... I'm going to miss that aspect. :(
9/2/2021 c13 wolf-in-hell
Dragons make things better…or at least usually more fun.
9/1/2021 c13 CMVreud
And why do I get the feeling that the universe is smirking at me?
It's not just a feeling, Missy. If it could it would be laughter.

"Bombshell is a former stripper who seems to get stronger and more invulnerable the less she wears..."
Why was she no addition to Lustrum's clique?

Lazarus - dead... correction - down
My first thought.

I'm an English professor. Not Sailor Moon.
As I know from ... information gathering one doesn't exclude the other. *dirty grin*

And, yes, dragon-ninja are better than toad-ninja

"Get Miss Militia en route as soon as she's available, she at least has the concept of diplomacy down. Armsmaster is liable to be... Armsmaster."

"The little dragons... are basically dogs, if you excuse the wings and fire breath and chameleon
kind of blending with the background thing,"
I want one~!
9/1/2021 c13 1Alehhandro
hmmm nice. interesting and nice but i fail to see what he'll learn from this whole thing.
8/31/2021 c13 Mugen-Muse
Aw. That was cruel.

Definitely curious to see what Taylor considers to be the "basic idea" she has in mind. I mean she's probably had plenty of time to think things over. She might have even seen what was going on with the dragon walking in her proverbial shoes and incorporated some of that too. It might do wonders for the mental health of Amy and others.
8/30/2021 c13 Armiture
That was a very cool Naruto-style summoning power, kudos for coming up with a dragon summons to a world where the KT extinction apparently didn't happen.

It's always fun when Contessa relaxes and "goes with the flow." I particularly like her demonstration of human nature by asking for a door to a world where everyone is sensible and nothing happens. Unlike the popcorn and good ham sandwich doors.

I look forward to the next iteration.
8/30/2021 c13 nimb09
aw i like dragon world worm. This is still one of my favorite worm story. Thanks for the stories.
8/30/2021 c13 21Joe Fenton
Never know what you're going to pull out of the hat next. I've given up trying to guess. :)
180 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »