for By the Light of the Moon

6/7/2021 c1 1The Pathological Liar
So. Read this.

First things first, love the style of writing. I've already said this before, but the words flow really, really smooth. The prose is perfect for the tone and it all just reads extremely well.

The characterisation is nice, the dialogues and interactions are really entertaining and very fun to experience. I love the whole tone of the fic, its hits you at really well at places and the more lighter parts work well. It's a really good one shot, maybe better than ethereal for me.

Thanks for writing it.
Pathological Liar

P.S Is this finally your foray into writing smutty snarry by starting with fluffy one shots?
6/7/2021 c1 Gelennil
Truly outdid yourself. An exemplary one-shot and portrayal of Luna 3
6/7/2021 c1 ThisIsStorm101
My favourite ship in the Harry Potter fandom
6/6/2021 c1 thobeobo
I fucking adore this fic. There are so many points throughout it that either leave me grinning like a moron or feel like a proper emotional punch, and I think the fluff and the hurt/comfort balance each other out really well. You use some excellent descriptive imagery throughout, especially near the beginning when you describe how Luna looks with the moonlight shining on her, and the scene at the end is about as close to perfection as you can possibly come.

You characterize Luna really well throughout, and I think she plays off Harry really well. Anyway, I could ramble on (and I'm sure I will end up doing so when I review it for the archives) but I'll cut myself short here. It's an absolutely great oneshot, and I had a blast reading it.

- Theo
6/6/2021 c1 2BlackPhoenixI
Holy hell! This was absolutely fabulous. Their emotions can bleed through the words and I was a bit teary-eyed by the time I reached the end of it. I loved that they both comforted each other at some point, and even though we as a reader know that the war they're in hasn't ended yet, the ending was such a shining ray of hope. This was an great piece, and I stand by my belief that you are one of the fandom's most underrated writers. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing you come up with next.

-BlackPhoenixI