FanFiction.Net
for Justice: Rip and Tear

1/14 c4 1J4C00B0
I guess this was abandoned, I had never tried to read this before, but I was curious about the idea and had time.
I can say with absolute certainty that this type of story would be a monumental challenge for anyone, I guess you didn't realize this before you tried it, you weren't up to the challenge, I don't blame you.
1/11 c4 Jericho
The Doom Slayer has been fighting Hell for Billions of years/eons and has more overall experience.
1/9 c4 King0fP0wers
I'm aware that this is not exactly an easy crossover, so I want to commend you for your efforts. Nice job.
I'm just curious how... well, non-lethal Doomguy will be. Rubber Bullets? Yeah right. Funny joke. Kneecapping? Mayhaps? Like, even his freaking punches will lead to eyebrow-raising injuries!
As things stand, Doomguy would prolly have a better time on the Suicide Squad. In a solo run.
Glad to see that VEGA is more or less having a good time here. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up as the official A.I. of the JL, next to his official job as Doomguy's partner, and the juniors would love him.
As things stand, I can't figure out who would be the worse parental figure for Superboy. A guy who's somewhat understandably conflicted about seeing his younger clone as a son or a traumatized soldier with a huge amount of mental issues.
1/9 c1 King0fP0wers
Gotham: Batman is a terrifying threat to all criminals
Doom: just some looney idiot in a bat costume
1/5 c4 Ghostly
When will the Justice League share the information to the U.N. about a possible invasion from Hell to their reality so, their respective nations can make their own preparations for when they come?
1/4 c4 Ghostly
Would the Doom Slayer not only work with law enforcement but also several of the world’s militaries when fighting multiple terrorist cells, extremist groups, the Latin American drug cartels, African warlords, illegal trafficking/smuggling operations, rogue nations, large criminal organizations and corrupt politicians & government officials with the assistance of VEGA. I would like to see the Doom Slayer take on threats the Justice League never bothered to deal with outside of rescuing civilians from natural disasters, defending their designated locations, and fighting (super)villains but never the kind of problems we deal with in our world. Let’s change that.
I wonder if as time passes with progress made by the Doom Slayer’s work giving great positive results, would he be gaining another following?
1/2 c3 2KookieMan20
I like to see Batman try. Heh
1/2 c2 hanzohasashifan29
Doom slayer is way out of character.
He is mostly stoic
1/1 c4 Ghostly
It is going to take more than just the Justice League & the Green Lantern Corp to fight against an invasion from Hell, it is going to take a whole Planet to just halt their advance for a length of time.
12/29/2022 c4 18evolution-500
Really good work so far, although you might want to separate some of the dialogue rather than have it on the same line, notably when characters are responding. I like the Slayer's interactions with John and how you portray a lot of the characters on here, especially Superman. Batman feels true to character, although he is a bit of a dick here. Then again, considering the nature of the Slayer, his reservations are somewhat understandable. One thing that I can't help wondering about, though, is how would some of the more magic-based heroes and villains react to the Slayer, notably Raven. I mean, given that she is the daughter of a demon lord, I imagine that Doomguy's first instinct would be to pretty much attack her on sight. I doubt this is going to be a thing, but is the Slayer going to be paired up with anyone? I'm not usually one for pairings, but depending on how it's handled in the context of the story, some interesting things could be done as a way of exploring some aspects to a given character. On the other hand, however, given the nature of the Slayer, I don't really know if it's possible for him to adjust to normal life, if not society. He is a force for good, but given the life he leads, it's a little hard to imagine the Slayer settling down with a wife and kids.

Keep up the terrific work! :D
12/26/2022 c4 Guest
The Doom Slayer is Low-Complex Multiversal with Infinite Immeasurable Speed. Because he has been slaughtering the Forces of Hell for eons without eating food. drinking water. and he doesn't sleep in Hell and will never ever get tired because of his Infinite Stamina that helps him keep fighting the Demons for longer periods of time for all eternity.
12/22/2022 c3 20Firestorm808
I'm pretty sure that if the League started off with saying they are fine with him killing off demons and other supernatural monsters, things would have gone more smoothly. The Doom Slayer wouldn't kill human trouble makers frivolously unless they get involved in evil magic stuff. If anything, he'll smack around a typical human a bit to get his point across. Meta Humans are a case by case basis. Serial killers? DS will show them little to no mercy.
12/22/2022 c3 Firestorm808
12/20/2022 c4 Spartan-666
This may not be much, but Doomguy stands at approximately 6 ft 8 inches tall with the armor, without it... just deduct 2 inches out of it.

I could be wrong, that means he's the tallest person in the JL, pretty much he could be considered the 'big guy', or the 'Hulk' of the team.

I don't even need to elaborate the similarities between these two, yeah?

Anyways, happy holidays mate.
12/15/2022 c4 Jericho
Heaven didn't gain an Angel. It gain a Dark Knight.
214 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »