FanFiction.Net
for Justice: Rip and Tear

2/26/2022 c3 Guest
Nice update
2/25/2022 c3 Austin
Ayo it's our boy DaneNagai back from the dead, like the chad that he is.

And wow alot of stuff went down...The Doom Slayer joining the league but not happy bout the conditions or the leash aka no killing nor bringing in his more damaging guns.

And looks like Green Lantern John Stewart just became possibly the favorite person in the league as him and Doom Slayer are marines...
And it would probably be best if John is the one to convince the Doom slayer cause Batman and The Slayer will be throwing hands within 10 minutes of an argument at least.
Especially if say Doom slayer was stopped from killing the Joker.

Though since the Doom slayer is not allowed to kill generally I'm curious to see if there any situations where the situation calls for it.
Such as a scenario from the clone wars of Tal Merrick who had the whole ship hostage with bombs and with Satine and obi wan before he dares either of the two to kill him as It will brand themselves a cold blooded killer.
If Satine does it, she will be a hypocrite to her pacifist ideals.
If Obi wan does it he will be hailed as a hero but Satine...
Only for Anakin to come by and stabbed merrick through heart. And his only defense which is logical and true "What? he was going to blow up the ship"

Literally that's the sort of scenario I can see the Joker pulling on Batman if he had bombs in lead all over the city of Gotham, and he is daring any of the heroes to kill him as who will be the cold blooded killer. As no matter what he will get the last laugh as he made batman or any members of the justice league kill.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
Stay safe my friend...
As literally no joke the world is just getting more and more crazier and dangerous starting with Russia and Ukraine war.
So again stay safe and healthy.
2/25/2022 c3 2Angel lara451
Okay bros, can you all chill seriously. First off this is Dane’s story, not yours. He can do what he wants with slayer, all of you forget that every action has consequences, Slayer is not above consequences. He isn’t fighting demons, so here what’s I gotta say. Shut up, suck up pride and just enjoy the story.
2/25/2022 c3 Guest
Man what's will all the doomslayer dick sucking in the review section.
2/25/2022 c3 Guest
Love it can’t wait for more
2/24/2022 c3 Guest
That no kill rule is why I hate the justice and getting the slayer to follow that rule no villain stand a chance because it would only take a single punch to kill most of the villains
2/24/2022 c3 4thundercharger123
Okay, I'm invested, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
2/24/2022 c3 Clown2107
What I am going to say is going to sound cruel, but it seems incredible to me that whoever wrote this story is the same person who wrote Doom End Times. What a way to demote the DoomSalyer in a story.
2/24/2022 c3 DireProphet
Taking the big guys weapons is basically just declaring war on him. Last time he had them taken he was chained under a mountain.
2/24/2022 c3 Guest
Please don't have the Slayer be too submissive to the JL's and government's wishes. And frankly, its bullcrap that the Slayer would allow them to take any of his weapons or let alone VEGA. Not throwing any shade your way just being realistic. He would probably allow people like Captain Cold or Catwoman to walk free. Maybe, just maybe, Deathstroke out of respect for the latter's prowess and courage. Slade is the type of guy who respects a worthy opponent as well
2/24/2022 c3 Alexandar von Cartein Zarovich
oh boy,
2/23/2022 c3 3Trux-Killer
Here we go baby. Let’s get to Slayers biz. And btw on the note. We all got things to do irl, I understand and don’t worry. We’ll be with you the entire way, no rushing you idc if you didn’t release a chapter within a month, but if something serious comes up, just put an authors note chapter to quickly explain what’s going on just not too much of it and we’ll always support you in tough times.
2/23/2022 c3 RandomPerson1223
Yay it updated!

Hopefully you don't nerf The Slayer like other stories do.
2/23/2022 c3 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Welcome back dude, the Chapter's great!

Guessing time! This Vandal gained memories of a Sentinel Traitor. Making him know of who the Slayer is and his goal was to create a civilization at least as great as the Argenta society that will draw the eyes of the Maykers.

Makes sense if the Slayer is unaware of his godhood. Would be awesome if someone told him that he is and do stuff like the force Glory Kill that was removed in Doom 2016.

Fun fact: The Slayer is a living constant. He has no past or future versions or even other selves in the multiverse. (Saying this incase if you plan on doing the injustice league stuff)
2/23/2022 c3 Spartan-666
I can understand the people's grief if the Slayer abides the JL's conditions.

But don't forget this catchphrase 'Fate worse than Death'.

Remember... in 'Death Korps of Justice' Krieg broke Victor Zsasz's spine and burned his scars and spends the rest of his miserable life begging for death.

Another one I still remember but forgot the story's name is a crossover between One Piece x Justice League (not Young Justice); where Sanji kicked the Joker so hard that he broke the Joker's face to the point he can no longer laugh or smile again.

I would love to see the Slayer do same to Joker but the addition of ripping is tongue off so he'll never speak again, and of course breaking his bones so he'll never walk again.

This is the outcome I could see happening if Doomguy does abide the League's request. While he probably won't kill but I could see him turning the worst criminals and villains alike into vegetables breaking their bones, shattering their spirits and identity, and they will be begging for sweet release of death, and they can never hope to recover from it. (Unless you're rich like Lex Luthor)
234 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »