FanFiction.Net

12/21/2023 c6 kirito3229sao
Shirou x Scáthach
12/20/2023 c12 1Geokit
BEND YOUr BACK TO TAKE YOUR GOLD,
IF YOU DON'T ROCK AND STONE YOU AIN'T COMING HOME.
12/18/2023 c13 Guest
Welp, another cliffhanger this time and hopefully we will finally get the reunion between Sword and Sheath for this series. I hope the author will manage to finish another chapter in a month or two cuz this wasn't enough to hold onto my sanity for long, mind you this was the only Fanfic i was waiting for those months enduring my sadness. And thanx for the chap as usual, may god bless your lives.
12/18/2023 c10 Guest
I really can't take the name Donovan seriously because everytime it's mentioned I remember the bald guy from Berk who likes kids. And no, I don't this Shirou is mature, he's too easy too provoke, trigger happy and prone to violence. Archer was pragmatic and killed only when it was a necessity because he understood the weight of life.
12/17/2023 c13 spartacus 74
THE GREAT BLUE BALLER STRIKES AGAIN!
12/17/2023 c13 2winterwolf23543
Ahhhhhh! What the heck?! It's so short for me lmao. Thank goodness you updated though, it uplifted my boredness right now, I imagine the imposing figure of adult arturia in her lancer form walking so regal and mature is a sight to be hold.

I hope shiro prepared his virgin rho aias against arturia's Excalibur or her long rhongomyniad when they meet, hehe yeah boy... Lmao. Seriously though, I have a feeling Arturia is a little possessive to shiro, it's causing my belly to have a tickling sensation, goodness! and can I expect to have mordred in this to met shirou or nah?

Glad y'all came back, kudos!
12/17/2023 c13 Marco martinez
Yo pensé que estaba muerto
12/16/2023 c13 Flameis
Thanks for the chapter!
12/16/2023 c13 Yorozuya Forever
Huh, curious if Artoria still has her Excalibur?
12/16/2023 c13 Kaleidoscope's Beauty
Huh, curious on what Artoria's dad is like and how powerful it is.
12/16/2023 c13 Stand Up Be Strong
Cool, very curious to see who Artoria's father is in this world. And hope to see some badass action from Shirou, Artoria and Medusa. Medusa suffered the Worf Effect quite badly in the Fate and UBW Route. Heaven's Feel gave her a chance to shine when she fought Saber Alter and it looked really awesome in the movie. The way they showed her speed and how strong that drop kick she did.
12/16/2023 c13 AngelicWisdom
Cliff hangers! Ah im happy to see a new chapter and it was a fun read. Thabj you.
12/16/2023 c13 Darth Kyuubi kurama
Awesome chapter as always. Do please continue it. This is perhaps one of the best fanfics stories I’ve read
12/16/2023 c13 Swiftcaliston