FanFiction.Net
for I Have No Sympathy For Either of You

6/13/2021 c1 Server lock
Ironically enough I removed it from my favorited stories like a minute ago because I lost interest in it, and thought I could do some cleaning up of things I don’t really care about but favorited a long time ago.

Yeah that guys work always goes into questionable territory tbh with out their ideas. I respect his interesting concepts but he really needs someone to pull back on the craziness and add impact to scenes.
6/13/2021 c1 hyperlunatic
Ok, I didn't watch GAIWP but judging from your words, I think I would regret it. I hate the edgy "Revenge" type of stories. I have nothing against rightful vengeance but most of the time, the author just makes the MCs use it as an excuse to kill, rape anybody they want. They are so high on their horses(or Drugs) that they didn't acknowledge the hypocrisy of preaching about how bad rape, murder is while also commit rape and murder.
6/13/2021 c1 Giblenator
So can someone spill the beans on what happened to Issei and this Jasmine character? I would watch GAIWP, but this one-shot makes me think that I would regret it.
6/13/2021 c1 Pearsed
I really hate the "I have a sad past, so I can fuck with everyone's life" type of character, dude those characters don't have any relation to what happened to you, just do what you gotta do without being an idiot. Kudos to you for writing this, really hope that TF read this and put a thought into it.
6/13/2021 c1 20Hunter XZ
I’m typically not a fan of Bash fiction, but I hate fics where the main character is an ass to everyone and gets away with it, so this was extremely satisfying. Good Job.
6/13/2021 c1 Hyse
Damn, I usually don't like bash fics but the way this was written was extremely satisfying. Great work.
6/13/2021 c1 Primus1661
I enjoyed this, and at least you gave an other opinion about stuff about the story, while most other characters at times even seem to bend over backwards to indulge Issei in it.
6/13/2021 c1 anmjiel
I agree with the criticism you laid out, but unlike you, I didn't feel strongly enough about the story to do something like this.
6/13/2021 c1 taiwoeretan1
Didn't really get maybe cause i haven't read third fang's story. Anyway do you know whether "Demon lord hero" is going to be updated soon?
6/13/2021 c1 aluran9
Now this is cringe. I don't know why you used A demon lord's hero's shirou, also the title is so pretentious.
100 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7