FanFiction.Net
for 1969

11/27/2022 c9 daisykngdm
Need a cool shower...got so steamed up! Loved it! Where can i get their potion? Awesome story line, it would be amazing to see this on the series. Keep up the story, it was wow again
5/1/2022 c9 c4kwhite
When I wrote my comments below, I didn't realize that I forgot to give the name of the high school AU I also loved that was my example of how I like almost all Timeless stories, including AU stories, so I HOPE AND ENCOURAGE ALL TIMELESS AUTHORS TO KEEP WRITING!

It's title is "What Your Heart Is Made For" by angellwings about a high school Wyatt from the wrong side of the tracks and Lucy living in an upscale neighborhood and her Professor Mother, who rarely shows her love. Lucy mostly fails to please her. Amy's in elementary school and is a great character. It's a long story, but the chapters aren't as long as many stories, and it's well worth the read!
5/1/2022 c9 c4kwhite
Great story, MAJORSAM! It's May 1, 2022, and I still search for stories about Wyatt and Lucy. YOU AND THE OTHER GREAT TIMELESS WRITERS SHOULD KNOW THAT PEOPLE STILL LOVE READING STORIES ABOUT WYATT AND LUCY! No Lucy/Flynn EVER for me, though, I like Flynn on our side with Emma/Rittenhouse as the villain. PLEASE KEEP WRITING THESE STORIES!

I love AU stories about them just as much if they're well-written. (One of my FAV AU stories I LOVE is where Wyatt and Lucy are in high school together. I WISH the author would ADD ON TO IT OR WRITE A SEQUEL, but that's PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, I'M AFRAID!) I also know there are fans who read and love these stories and still want more, but never comment or leave a kudo! EITHER THEY DON'T KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO LEAVE A COMMENT OR DON'T THINK IT MATTERS AS MUCH AS IT DOES!

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STORY IS WHEN WYATT GETS HURT OR TORTURED AND HURT. I LOVE THE IDEA OF A GUY LOVING A GIRL SO MUCH THAT HE'LL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP HER SAFE. I LIKE IT WHEN THE GIRL DOES THE SAME FOR THE GUY, BUT I DO LIKE THE GUY GETTING THE WORST OF IT. I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I LOVE THE HURT THEN COMFORT PARTS THE MOST, AND THEY'RE MUCH HARDER TO FIND. I BET THERE ARE LOTS OF THESE STORIES ON TUMBLR, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THEM UNLESS I HAVE THE NAME OF THE BLOG OR BLOGGER OR EVEN THE STORY NAME. IF YOU OR ANYONE WHO READS THIS KNOWS HOW TO FIND TIMELESS STORIES ON TUMBLR, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE HERE.

THANKS AGAIN FOR CONTINUING TO WRITE TIMELESS STORIES!
1/26/2022 c9 MustSaveTimeless
In reference to your notes at the top...please don't get discouraged enough to stop writing Lyatt. I LOVE your work, and look forward to more. The Timeless fandom may be quieter right now, but I think it's still strong. Lovely writing like yours keeps it alive. Thanks for your hard work!
1/24/2022 c9 guessssst
So hot and so much fun. I hadn't read FF in a while, but this is a damn good start to get back into it! Will keep an eye out for more of your stories!
1/23/2022 c9 57Once Upon a Whim
Sex pollen, love potion #9. Potayto, potahto. Ha.

Lucy's going to glare at Wyatt for telling others about the Bonnie and Clyde kiss after already having subjected the same 'others' to endless rounds of raucous sex? Odd priorities re: privacy, Lucy, lol.

Always game to see more Lyatt fic pop up, so stick around if you can.
1/22/2022 c9 Guest
Thanks for completing this. It's so frustrating when stories don't get finished (understandably, lack of interest, writer's block, life, etc).
It was very funny, and very enjoyable.

And yes, I back up everything wherever possible, as anything can happen and go wrong...
1/21/2022 c9 Jules
So glad you decided to finish this! It was a rediscovery for me a joy to reread and finish. Loved the setting too!

So sorry to hear about the hacking I imagine that was very scary and hard. Hope it is all safe and secured for you now.

Thanks for the lovely fic!
1/21/2022 c9 61Gracielinn
Whew…is it HOT in here? (fanning my face) No? Just me, then? Dang, Sam :p What a vivid pic you paint of a drugged up, sexed up, loved up Wyatt and Lucy (a couple of pretty, pretty people)—and I’m here for ALL of it, lol. “Love Potion No. 9.” Heh. So sorry for your tech nightmare :/ Glad you’re back in business. I’ve only seen Abby’s stuff in Suits on YT and while I don’t think she had the same chemistry with the actor playing Harvey as she does with Matt, her hairstyles and costumes on the show were gorgeous. Thanks for hanging tough for your Timeless friends and finishing this story—it’s one of my new faves :))
11/2/2021 c8 lmsmed2
Another excellent and hilarious chapter. Can't wait for the next one, and would love for it not to be the last.
Rufus and Flynn's dialogue have me laughing aloud. Very, very good.
10/31/2021 c8 Gracielinn
So not only are Wyatt and Lucy super horny but possess super strength also? Hmm…that’s rather intriguing ;) Another great chapter, Sam, can’t wait for the conclusion :))
10/7/2021 c7 lmsmed2
Very funny. I love the dialogue from Rufus and Flynn.
9/30/2021 c7 Gracielinn
I really need to not be eating or drinking whenever I read a new chapter of this—dang, Sam, I nearly spit water all over my iPad :p Crazy, sex-starved Wyatt and Lucy are adorable and super hot! I am truly enjoying this story, my friend and think it’s one of your best :))
9/26/2021 c6 57Once Upon a Whim
I stand by my former assessment of sex pollen. It has to be. From the crazy people in the earlier chapters or something. Will be interesting to see how they handle it back in the present when it wears off...
9/25/2021 c4 lmsmed2
I'm not sure which year this was written, and if anyone will get to read this review, but this story is just absolutely perfect. The dialogue and characterization is spot on, and I can't keep the smile off my face reading it.
Excellent.