FanFiction.Net
for Mason Aves: The Wizard(Kinda Complete again)

7/8/2021 c11 4hordac85
Nice
7/8/2021 c11 grimmouse197
He's going to get pissed once he finds out he's in marvel too the ones with fucke
fucking mutant haters
7/8/2021 c11 welcome007
stealing from criminals nice
7/8/2021 c11 Alphard-Erik Black
So Mason is the Pureblooded Heir to the House of Aves and thus the Heir of Ravenclaw. With his father being Morfin Gaunt does that make him Heir to the House of Slytherin. Since in this story, Marvolo is alive and I don't see him not investigating Merope and Tom Riddle Senior and finding out about the possible love potion involved (*Cough*Amortentia*Cough*) and if not then disowning and disinheriting Baby Voldemort for being the son of a muggle and thus tainted. Even if Voldie and Merope were disowned and disinherited, which would have stripped him of any Family Magic, I see him still being a Parselmouth due to the Gaunt Family Inbreeding being too ingrained in Tommy. In my Fanon(Imagination) view, I also see the Four Founders bloodlines coming from Arthurian Times such as Godric Gryffindor being Godric Pendragon, a descendant of one of King Arthur's Sons, and a Pendragon due to Godric being a Fire Elemental. Helga being Helga Emrys/Helga Ambrosius, a descendant of Merlin/Myrddin Emrys/Ambrosius, and thus is a Earth Elemental. Salazar being Salazar du Lac, a descendant of Galahad Du Lac; Son of Lancelot and Elaine, and thus is a Water Elemental. Finally, Rowena as a descendant of either Morgause or Morgana Lefay and thus is a Air Elemental.
7/8/2021 c11 Jack1nTheBox
cool stuff. happy to see another chapter out so soon.
7/6/2021 c10 hordac85
Nice
7/5/2021 c10 welcome007
Cassopiea black. Ahh.
Hope mason takes some form of revenge
7/5/2021 c10 AnimeA55Kicker
Like the fic, but you might want to change the rating to T. Pretty sure this fic has content beyond kid rating.
7/5/2021 c10 StoneTheLoner
It feels kind of convenient that he didn't delete the whole interaction while he was literally inside her mind, or at the very least attempt to do so. But whatever... I just hope you know that regardless of what the mc thinks of her I as a reader very much see her as an enemy. She hasn't been redeemed yet, so we're stuck with the impression of a b*tch who invaded a kids mind and wanted to mind control them. So yeah... She's firmly in the "Don't want to see good things happen to" category.

Thanks for the chapter!
7/5/2021 c10 josematos977
At the pace the mc is going he should be as powerful as Dumbledore in a decade.
Fuck the Black family girl. She basically tried to mind rape de mc, that is not normal and the mc should pay her back. You normalized the use of mental compulsion to much, the mind is sacred and manipulating it using Legimancy out of nowhere should be punished gravely.
7/5/2021 c10 ShellHead420
Thank you for the new Chapter.
7/4/2021 c9 grimmouse197
So you made them added the marvel mutants oh boy the f****** anti mutant hate group he's going to have to deal with that it totally obvious the telekinesis the mind control yeah that's classic signs of a mutant
7/1/2021 c9 Ev
Make sure she gets plenty of orange juice and vitamin D, heck make sure everyone in your family does. People who don't get enough vitamin D are more likely to experience severe symptoms from covid-19.
7/2/2021 c6 grimmouse197
The sentence feel weird to me you keep on going like he says this instead of saying "said Dumbledore"
7/1/2021 c9 welcome007