for An Ace Between 2 Queens

5/28 c4 98Dan Sickles
What a great new chapter! So glad you updated. Archie is such a positive, fun person even when he's in the dungeon and surrounded by rats. This chapter reminds me of a classic Star Trek episode called All Our Yesterdays!
5/28 c4 LaMario
Really can't see how he's gonna stay alive long
5/27 c4 Shu Ouma GC
Welcome back, short chapter but good.
12/19/2021 c3 Q
Things are getting really interesting now! Really want to see Archie meet the characters of Reign now. Can only guess that Archie’s good looks will save him, or get him noticed at least.

Could you clear it up on whether this is first person or third person point of view? I think I spotted a few instances where it got mixed up.

Would you be able to add something more to Archie’s personality? If he’s going to go out, maybe he can use some humour to lighten the situation for himself. Elizabeth and others might find him witty and entertaining. Maybe some other skills that make him standout, speaking a few languages perhaps, not sure what else, but something.

Presuming that Archie will be quite handy in a fight, his martial prowess, or at least being to take a punch and give as good as he can get, could impress some women. He was part of the Air Force, would they include some physical training like combat? Or would it be too early for that? Since he’s from the 1940s.

What will Archie be in the story? Will he become a lord or what?
12/16/2021 c3 Dan Sickles
I'm so glad you got back to this story! It's so much fun and I can't wait to meet Elizabeth and Mary. Later Archie can mention some of the London landmarks like the Tower and St. Paul's which he would probably recognize right away. The part about witchcraft reminds me of an old Star Trek episode, "All Our Yesterdays." Have you seen that one? Kirk gets accused of witchcraft too!
12/16/2021 c3 Shu Ouma GC
Need to be longer but good chapter.
7/30/2021 c2 Shu Ouma GC
Nice start hope the chapter from now on are longer, best is around 5000 word a chapter.
6/17/2021 c2 Dan Sickles
Great recap of the Battle of Britain! Cant wait for Archie to meet the two queens. Keep up the good work, so far this story is going great!
6/15/2021 c1 Dan Sickles
Great into! I really enjoyed Archie's voice. There is such an authentic, boyish air about him, innocent and full of fun but brave and really sensitive to how much other people have to offer. He's a great guy and I can't wait to see him meet the two queens!