for Justice League: Survival Evolved

aGn.
6/14 c1 UnseenUrge
please continue the story
4/7 c1 2Night Shadow76
I hope to see more of this, only one chapter and it's already got my attention. I do love the clone thing, it actually makes sense if you think about it. Then again, I have read all the entries in Ark, so I could have just missed it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
3/4 c1 Hazard Zone
please continue
9/13/2021 c1 jaychristiansmith23
I love this I hope you make more
6/22/2021 c1 19DinoZillaPrime
Awesome man.
6/18/2021 c1 1Thorfaxdragonkin
I will say this this has promise I look forward to seeing or reading I should say the next chapter and plus fanfictions like these are a wonderful way to pass the time while I'm raising my own reapers
6/16/2021 c1 2the mysterious Mr.E
That was awesome. Regarding the whole crossover the last video game you played with their last show you watched, for me that would be Ace Combat and Malcolm in the Middle. Something tells me those wouldn't exactly mesh together very well.
6/16/2021 c1 76Perseus12
Great chapter! *Thumbs UP!*
6/15/2021 c1 22edboy4926
Interesting intro.
Looking forward to more.
6/15/2021 c1 2Marc Ello-Re Yes
OOH! I love it! Survivor will definitely have an interesting time in the DC universe. would have been a little better if he didnt have prior knowledge of the DC universe but thats fine. Will the Ring have a similar "Terraforming" function that the ARKs had? it would be interesting if the ARK creatures fell to earth and wreaked havoc, with Survivor being the one to fix it.
6/15/2021 c1 61Sai Kunai Blade
This seems pretty cool so far. I was never that interested in ARK, but now I might actually look it up.
6/15/2021 c1 4Katana of the Blade
This story is off to a nice start. I look forward to reading more about the ARK creatures and how the heroes interact with them.
6/15/2021 c1 alaxbird
well this seems really interesting. hopefully it doesn't end up like the last ARK crossover i read, which is seemingly abandoned