FanFiction.Net
for Welcome To Bugaria

5/4/2022 c6 11OMAC001
I honestly think this was a little...off. Then again, I've never played Bug Fables. The reaction Vi and Anne have to Lief just feels...extreme.
4/13/2022 c5 5allen Vth
Don't worry Anne, you will appreciate Leif's sarcasm at some point.

Anne isn't as easy to forgive as Kabbu, but she was about to end that Spider's whole career in that moment. Maybe during the boss fight?
4/11/2022 c5 11OMAC001
Lief is finally here! Hope Anne can forgive Vi.
4/11/2022 c5 1retrogunner7
Finally an update! I wonder how the dynamic of the group will be with a team of four now? How will it affect the overall story when compared to the game?

Oh this is so exciting!
3/20/2022 c4 5allen Vth
Read this a while ago, but I forgot to review, will fix that now.

At least Anne learned that the friendship lessons she was trying to impart perhaps aren't the best. At least she realized that. If only she did more self-introspection.

And nothing builds friendship more than to survive something deadly.
12/18/2021 c4 11OMAC001
Good way to get the group dynamic: Kabbu's cautious, Vi's impetuous and Anne becomes monkey in the middle. Hey, 'monkey'...
10/16/2021 c3 Hellman76
Can’t wait for the next chapter of the story along with the debut Leif for Anne, vi and kabbu to meet
9/5/2021 c3 5allen Vth
I suppose it's too early to assume suspicions, but still, let it be known that it was Vi who told them.

First team attack has been unlocked, and more importantly, more team bonding has transpired.

Anne might not be the sister Vi wishes to bond with, but she can make for a good second one.

Anne learned the importance of not being controlling like Sasha.
9/5/2021 c3 11OMAC001
Huh, interesting team-building episode. Does Leif join up next chapter or can the group only have three members?
9/5/2021 c3 1retrogunner7
I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/24/2021 c2 Guest
This is a really great idea, and I think you got all the characters personalities spot on. I can't wait until you release more chapters!
7/14/2021 c2 11OMAC001
Great to see that you can make the second part of the first episode fit this setting. Hope the next update's soon!
7/14/2021 c2 5allen Vth
The wasps huh, yeah, that makes sense. Haven't completed the whole game, but I know they're dangerous and aggressive.

Kubo is a parallel to Sasha, but he's nicer
Vi is parallel to Marcy, but at least our favorite Bee spills the beans when pressed.

I forgot how S1 Anne acted, but I think she learned her lesson. The queen though, might know something about Anne being here is she gave the girl autonomy with the team.

Either way, real friendship has blossomed.
6/22/2021 c1 allen Vth
I didn't know I wanted this story until I saw it. I'm truly excited for this. Now I'm wondering how game mechanics will be introduced in the story like badges and TP.

So as a human, Anne is almost a match to Kabbu. But enough to be a match to the beemerang XD

Is the box still have ties to the frogs or has it been adjusted to this new world?

It was only one chapter and I want to see more.
6/21/2021 c1 Komixanz
now this is an unexpected crossover... heck I didn't even know bug fables was a category on this site. However I'm COMPLETELY ON-BOARD with this! I'd totally love to see where this goes next. Keep it up!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »