for Waking up as Izuku Midoriya

4/5 c1 Erathyn
Is this book still going on or has it discontinued?
10/21/2021 c7 Mark
I love toga and I hope to see you do somthing about her! Also I'm definitely more of a lover of the redemption arcs then "save" arcs for her.

Saving her dramatically changes her character, and prevents the toga we all know an love generally.

Redemption means we get the crazy girl in all her glory as well as slowly having her become less so over time. Which

I just love.

Anyway great story. I'll be following it
10/8/2021 c1 Octderlue
more please
9/6/2021 c7 4Chronosign
I hope there'll be more soon.
7/12/2021 c7 Octderlue
more please
7/8/2021 c7 apostlelord
i like the idea of the story and cant wait to see where it goes.
7/5/2021 c7 LordNimmu
nice.
7/2/2021 c7 ndjjdjsujsj
Nice story so far the only downside I could tell you is that the chapters are a bit short. Other than that alls good. Keep up good work!
7/2/2021 c7 Omnipotent X
Nice work with this chapter.
7/2/2021 c7 3Iwillwritegoodoneday
Fav alredy
7/2/2021 c7 Gouravsilentreader
Interesting story
Love it so far
Looking for next part eagerly
Please update soon
7/1/2021 c7 Brocole07
good story so far suggestion when the hero and villain mock match happened in ua I hope by then You should have at least 2-3 5 of on for all full cowling working so you can give him a good fight. He doesn't even have to win maybe just injure Bakugo enough so he knows you mean business. Also plenty of trash talk please
6/21/2021 c6 Guest
good stuff, I hope to see more soon
6/21/2021 c4 Guest
By 'does not work on mutant types', are you saying it doesn't turn them off physically? Or are you not aware that any extra part, like a tail or second set of arms or chemical pouch, becomes inactive?
6/21/2021 c6 3JayTheStar
Had a lot of fun reading these first 6 chapters, can't wait for more. I don't know what you want to do for ships, or if there'll even be one, but I hope to see more of bros being bros. Aoyama and Shoji are awesome guys but get no attention in canon.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »