for Waking up as Izuku Midoriya

6/19/2021 c3 Guest
Dude I love this keep it up brother
6/20/2021 c6 Omnipotent X
The story is looking good so far, to be honest I actually love stories where the main character possesses Izuku’s body and does things right.

As for the friend group I think you should expand it more but I also think you should keep Tenya and Ochako.

As for the type of girl he should be paired with I think it should still be Ochako, or better yet pretty much every girl in the series.
6/20/2021 c1 81sgtwist
If we're Izuku does that mean Izuku is in our body?
6/19/2021 c5 5Oberon1211
Hey, just thought of this. If he's gonna be progressingly showing his confidence during the training, are you gonna have him actually pursue a relationship with one of the girls later on? If it's a surprise, then I can't wait to see who it is
6/19/2021 c3 Repsaj
this is good.
6/19/2021 c3 Tactus501st
Dude absolutely love this story can’t wait for more keep up the good work brother
6/19/2021 c3 crazybeebee
Holy shit, You're giving yourself a super head start here with already getting out of the school, Moma-doriya hopefully being fully supportive on this and etc. I'm ready for this ride!
6/19/2021 c2 crazybeebee
I'm loving the little midlife crises he had after realizing all he has to do later in the canon, this is amazing so far by the way.
6/18/2021 c3 BohemianFrankenstien
Looking forward to more chapters... Keep up the good work...
6/18/2021 c1 ER-47
Great story
6/18/2021 c3 Sarah9730
huh if he drops out that means more time to train. genius
6/18/2021 c2 drkprince
why the unnecessary nighyeye freakout...he can't see the past...or are you too planning on shouting to the masses about your reincarnation but hoping it's a secret.. say it.. so I can stop reading now
6/18/2021 c2 Sarah9730
No tripping before the exam so probably hopefully most likely no uraraka.
6/18/2021 c1 IDunnoAnymore9000
This fanfic caught my attention and I'm kind of surprised no one has done it yet.

I have two questions: How far are we in the BNHA manga as the reader? I feel like there's a lot of situations we can change if we know what happens in the future, such as the USJ.

Which comes to the second question, how much will change from the manga to this if we did change something?

just curious, you don't need to answer.
6/17/2021 c1 Oberon1211
You know, I have been looking for a fanfic where someone wakes up as midoria and stuff and haven't been able to find one until now. I must say thank you for this.

Now I have a few questions. Is your character speaking Japanese but understands it as English or is it just English in general? Also, when he took over Izuku, is his past personality gonna mesh in with your character or are you gonna make it to where he's just gonna be ooc?
30 « Prev Page 1 2