FanFiction.Net
for Luffy's Marineford

11/22/2022 c11 Chaiiiii
you know what’s wrong in this fic is that they can’t arrest someone just because Dragon’s blood run through his veins. Even though he’s not a pirate they’re arresting a citizen. A minor at that.
5/14/2022 c12 Rijugrim
3/7/2022 c12 Dead Account User
im so confusing. i wanted a happy ending but at the same time... angst
2/20/2022 c1 For Felix's Sake
This is amazing, honestly I’m in
Love. There should definitely be an animation of this, like a side arc or au or something.
12/28/2021 c12 wtffffffffff
Skewered with a (relatively) small hook does not equal having an actual hole in your body in the shape of an actual flaming fist that melted away 20% of your torso to nothing. There's way too many fics where people put Luffy in Ace's place, and still make him survive the exact same injury. Want a happy ending, just don't fist Luffy 4head or at the very most make his skin get torched like in canon where you're sure he can survive that.
10/28/2021 c12 Guest
Make another one fanfic about ASL! Your story it's short but nice!
9/23/2021 c12 Greer123
Great work on this story. I hope you are doing well.
9/21/2021 c11 notardiannacole
this is so sad
9/20/2021 c12 2761394
Good story
9/18/2021 c12 Guest
if you're planning for sequel. well, it would be bit realistic for luffy to have his strenght at marine ford arc with a bit of haki at his disposal i think ace would or could convince the commanders to train him a bit, and their's luffy saying there are so many people in your last chapter. so that's it. anyways, thanks for the wonderful story.
9/18/2021 c12 Hellibleri
Yes, this is a great end. Wholesome as it is, I liked that recovery. Funny enough, endings are always the saddest or emotional part, so your draft would fit regardless in terms of that, but I agree that I could not see that early draft being the ending. Good on this.
9/18/2021 c12 FallenSage
Great job
9/18/2021 c12 HNovion
Thank you so much for this ending, i can now rest in peace Such a good story!
9/18/2021 c12 redninjan21
Aw, man! When I saw the notification, I didn’t want to read it! I wasn’t ready for death, but I’m glad I finally got the nerve to read it! The ending’s so sweet! Also, just wondering, would you consider extra chapters, if no sequel? If not, that’s fine! Thank you for sharing this story!
9/18/2021 c12 Hiraya1998
Omg, I did not expect this. When I saw you updated, I thought, what I would read about is mourning people. I'm so happy that this turned out to have a happy ending. Great fanfic. If ever there is a sequel, even a one shot of it, I wanna read it. I love that you put an indirect scene about Voice of all things here.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »