FanFiction.Net
for Cedfia Week StoryTime

6/21/2021 c1 115NerdsinaTree
Oh! This was so very lovely. I like how Cedric is basically their son’s primary caregiver because Sofia has to go off to protect the realm sometimes. Loved the story of little Andrew’s birth. Also Sofia showing up at the end for his birthday, as well as announcing there’s another baby on the way was just perfect. :)
6/21/2021 c1 MaugeMR12
Justice huh? But I even loved it! To be the first you managed to capture my enthusiasm when reading it, I even fell in love with little Andrew (and even the one who would be to come) and the whole situation (in fact, I admit that I laughed a little bit at how the complications arose. that in the end you will make me genuinely happy). Congratulations and welcome. You did it very well.
6/20/2021 c1 Royal Detective
Cedric must have inherited a big ego from Goodwyn like Sofia said but given the pat O can't say I blame him. I love that anyway. Cedric is a cute dork.
6/20/2021 c1 127allyrwhitney
Welcome to the Cedfia ship! Your first official story was so beautiful! Andrew is such a sweet blend of his parents. You did a great job.
6/20/2021 c1 Guest
hey that was such a cutee story! i read a lots of ur other stories but never reviewed but, this totally deserved a review my fave couple! will u write more for them pls ur so good! :
6/20/2021 c1 68Sofia2017 planning
Wow
6/20/2021 c1 500AquaTurquoise
Ah, that was so sweet! I'm so happy you posted your first official Cedfia story. I love the name Andrew and how he is a perfect blend of the two parents. Such a beautiful sentiment. I look forward to more from you if you have plans to post more. And yes, you absolutely did them justice. Aqua