FanFiction.Net
for Mo Chridhe

1/16 c11 APridefulSin
mwahahahahaha
1/12 c11 MrsGeef
I love this story so much! Marcus and Harry are so cute together and I love how protective Severus and Marcus are.
1/11 c1 Nicole Poe
Looking forward to the chapters. I love this story so far.
12/15/2022 c11 nightpurr1
Wow! I like the gifts that Harry is showing. I am glad that Harry has some different friends in his list of friends.
12/15/2022 c8 nightpurr1
It's so great to see you write another story with Sev being one of the main characters in it. love SS and HP stories.
12/12/2022 c10 15Saissa
GRR the ginger moron makes me sick. And why does NOONE even bother to teach the moron some pureblood manners? They are all just so goddamn lazy!

I see this story has not been updated for a few months.

Is there any chance that this will be continued?
12/10/2022 c11 mworth1019
this is wonderful. i love the foreshadowing!
11/21/2022 c11 Rustyhava
Great story. Hope everyone is being nice in reviewing.
Best Regards
Rusty
11/8/2022 c11 Degg
Gorsh darn it debtheslytherinsnapefan! You make too good stories
10/30/2022 c10 fanficnewbee
He should regain his sanity at the least before working with our Loving Odd Trio Marcus/Harry/Severus . Can't find fault in their preteen conversations if that helps, and of course Harry's "people" would have to be safe from any side he takes.
10/30/2022 c7 fanficnewbee
Expose all his dirty secrets and he loses all his authoritative (?) positions losing everything and almost everyone's belief in him maybe somehow escaping a prison sentence and any prolonged hospital stays. But at stories epilogue work it through as you stated with Daddy Severus and hubby Marcus. Just a thought, tyfs.
10/30/2022 c6 fanficnewbee
That pairing could work if he stopped being Voldermort and all it entailed and became Lord Slytherin instead (?) of course you'd need to put Humpty Dumpty together again for it to work. Could see both spear heading the Neutral party to win with none the wiser that the old dark lord was half of the leading party . You could try a half and half. Half Neutral (Severus) and half Dark (Tom). Since he's been a wraith all this time could see him learning how off the deep rails he actually went and want to atone to his ideals being (not anyone else) warped to what they were and supposed to have been fighting for. Hope I made sense. Thank-you.
10/30/2022 c5 fanficnewbee
Flying lessons just shown as an above average flyer but no Quidditch toooooo overdone already. I could see them allowing/ approving occasional flights but his health is just starting to be treated so.. yeah, no to dragon sorry but Hahrid is to hazardous to anyone's health never mind his. Mirror eh as for Fluffy am picturing Marcus (1st choice) or Severus finding him with the point me spell Harry being used as Fluffy's cuddle toy (pinned down by two heads) can picture his embarrassed blushing face looking up at them his clothes disheveled and his face and hair covered in drool hair sticking straight up on one side of his head usual birds nest on other half . Sorry got away from me there, tyfs.
10/30/2022 c4 fanficnewbee
My opinion Hermione no, Maybe Ginny and some Hufflepuffs go crazy mix it up a bit hell maybe some magical creatures (beside the most used Dobby the house elf) maybe an intelligent magical familiar(?).
10/30/2022 c2 fanficnewbee
Sounds like a very good idea, tyfs.
493 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »