FanFiction.Net
for Rimuru And Iruma's Adventures In The Netherworld

48m c90 6Princess Asuna
this was a fun chapter! I suddenly have a mental image of both Rimaru and Amari's father spying on Iruma and Amari's date XD
2/4 c90 IsaacF
Thanks for the chapter!
1/23 c89 Mr.lava123
You are a real gem, I am so happy to have found it. Rimuru has much to discuss with the dragons. The foreboding makes for a great cliffhanger.
1/22 c88 Nyter086
And the next chapter?
1/9 c88 Princess Asuna
heh you know i STILL wish Hinata would have a small "chat" with Iruma's parents hehehehe...
12/26/2022 c86 3131ljk
This was a very fun chapter.
12/26/2022 c86 RTOmega
Hm, nice casual chapter.
12/25/2022 c86 IsaacF
Ah Rimuru, did you forget about that time you got sent into the future? You were knocked out for it but I believe you were there for quite a while! You can tell Guy that you are as old as you want to be…

Thanks for the chapter, for some reason I was not emailed about the last two chapters!
12/25/2022 c86 TeamT
Great chapter and merry christmas
12/18/2022 c82 Nyter086
I think it will be more every two weeks.
12/12/2022 c1 TheEarthquake
One of the greatest i've read. The fact that its almost caught up with the anime is impressive on a level that exceeds expectations. No matter how long it takes new chapters are welcome gleefully!
12/11/2022 c85 TeamT
Great chapter as all ways but more importantly please don’t feel like your on some time crunch to get chapters out at dead lines if it’s to stressful. True fans of this fic will won’t you to take as much time as you want on each and every chapter, so just go at a pace that is Comfortable for you, if that comfortable pace is twice a month then please keep going like that. Just remember that you should be doing this for fun not to meat some arbitrary deadline. It’s a hobby not a job.
12/11/2022 c85 Gold1992
The fact that Rimuru doesn't want others to see him or remind him of his role in the Netherworld is funny as hell. Now I want to see his friends and Fam to pay him a surprise visit in the Netherworld with the kids around. XD
12/11/2022 c85 Sky Tempest Z
Velzard?
12/10/2022 c84 HannaEpos
I love your story, are you going to continue it or is this the end. Thought I’d ask since you still haven’t posted anything.
445 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »