FanFiction.Net
for Rimuru And Iruma's Adventures In The Netherworld

6/19 c114 Fire turtle
Judging by how bad of a day she had, I'm guessing she has a sudden urge to make the Moon resemble the one in RWBY.
6/19 c1 10404617
humano divino iruma porfa
5/31 c113 Fire turtle
Well you updated this fast. Thanks! Can't wait to see what happens next.
5/31 c112 RTOmega
Another great chapter after months.
5/26 c112 gjvgjmbh
Code: SLIME ch 16 do it
5/26 c112 Guest
Code: SLIME ch 16 soon
5/10 c1 Alexverse
Kinda want to the misfit see rimuru evil cycle which is just ciel taking control for a day or 2. How would they handle such drastic change about rimuru evil cycles (but really ciel) is compared to iruma. They thought that rimuru already had one due to iruma having one but that is not the case. Sense its stress based not age base. Plus Lied could probably understand why rimuru cycle just begun with what he heard in the mansion.
4/7 c111 Guest
I'm sorry, but after all the glowing praise you got I have to be the one to give you some bitter criticism, because I see great potential in you as a writer. So let me take some time to give you some constructive criticism

You're persistent and you know how to use proper spelling and grammar so you've got the basics down, but in the earlier chapters Rimuru was merely filling in for other characters and all you had was a rehash of canon. There's little more boring than straight re-hashing of canon.

While you seem to have gotten that sorted with the plot finally changing in more recent chapters, you really ought to get out of the habit of "so-and-so's POV" nonsense. Have you never read a book, or even a good piece of fanfiction? Just stick to third person, you already know how to do that.

The greatest flaw I see however, is that you don't seem to understand the characters. Rimuru doesn't feel like Rimuru. Iruma doesn't feel like Iruma. We're going to see the old friend of Diablo's so let's traumatize the servant? Why is Rimuru so damn bloodthirsty? When did Iruma become an ultra- pacifist on par with Vash the Stampede? You've got a bunch of incompetent psychopaths running amok with no explanation for any of the character changes. While there's nothing wrong with not sticking to canon ('cus that's the fun of fanfics, yeah?) if you're going to write OOC you should at least give reasons for it. That goes for your other crossover with Harry Potter. Why is Rimuru stuffing themselves to the point of getting stomachaches? Rimuru is a foodie, not a glutton. Don't go mixing them up with Luffy.

So while I'll continue to follow this fic, let me be brutally honest. It's subpar. As entertaining as it is, it's hot garbage. You definitely know how to write good scenes though, so if you can make the best of the constructive criticism, I feel you'll be a top writer.

TLDR: You got lots of room for improvement as a writer. I hope you get there.
3/12 c111 RTOmega
Rimuru raging over not being able to use his powers is hilarious. XD
3/7 c111 Guest
I hope the continues it's honestly my favorite fic of all time
3/5 c111 Fire turtle
PLEASE tell me that rimuru he's going to prank Kalego as a combination of stress relief AND Revenge from Banning her from the cafeteria.
2/12 c110 Fire turtle
Well, this will be fun. I am wondering, since she is banned from the cafeteria, well she spend the time that she usually spends eating for pranking the teacher who dared to take her precious food away? After all she warned him not to mess with her, but he didn't listen~
2/11 c110 AdanValdovinos3
Ah, to be young agen ceilxRimuru
1/27 c109 bigwavexs
Good to see the spin off get referenced.
1/27 c109 RTOmega
Another great chapter. Rimuru getting tens of embarrasing povs was funny XD
560 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »