FanFiction.Net
for Rimuru And Iruma's Adventures In The Netherworld

9/7/2022 c67 SomeRando
You need more appreciation as the best slime fanfic writer!
9/6/2022 c73 Ernott
Amazing as always, you will always be the best Tensei slime fanfic writer, however the story will go.
9/4/2022 c73 Guest
The power of fluffy boys shines within you!" she yells.

Deltarune!
9/3/2022 c73 17Watcher321
OH NO ;.; please, don't get yourself in trouble Iruma. Just let Rimuru handle it... even if she handles it demon lord style...
9/3/2022 c72 Nyter086
The chapter is very entertaining, it would be very funny if Elizabetta later tried to make Rimuru more feminine and I hope another super chapter full of emotion like this one.
9/3/2022 c72 Watcher321
Man, I love seeing Rimuru and Ameri interact. That bit where Rimuru admitted to "threatening" Henri was hilarious XD also, it took me way too long to review but a few chapters ago Kalego hit the nail on the head when it comes to Rimuru being manipulated. I really hope that doesn't ever become relevant ;.; still, I'll bet Kalego knows exactly how much he struck home. He's a formidable one. Also seeing Amane/Ciel get protective and comfort Rimuru was so cute!

BUT WHERE'S IRUMA? :O
8/28/2022 c72 KJIu6aHuT
Did Rimuru just told Ameri that hes older than sallivan, and she just ignore it!?
8/28/2022 c72 2002.ian.lamb
Nice chapter keep it up
8/24/2022 c45 Ramello Wade
Rimuru gets mad to easily
8/20/2022 c71 IsaacF
The Fun Gang: Deltarune reference

Also nice to see Diablo getting some attention, along with his mythology status!
8/19/2022 c70 Watcher321
Sheesh, Kalego's sharp o.o his response to Rimuru's challenge was phenomenal, and I'll bet he gleaned enough to know just how hard that hit home, even if he can't grasp the exact circumstances. Also, that little bit about Rimuru being surprised at his own change-I liked that. I'm interested to see how much Rimuru changes going forward, hopefully for the better (I know this story follows Demon School's events, making it more episodic, but you have me scared out of my wits that you're going to find a way to traumatize Rimuru and make him reveal his power.)

Iruma's improved! :D it's so great watching him grow, and watching Rimuru helping him! I've been so excited by his progress in this story since it's all new info to me, and I look forward to seeing his summer! Shenanigans at Tempest, shenanigans in the Netherworld... I bet you guys are gonna have a ton of fun because the possibilities are literally endless!
8/19/2022 c67 Nyter086
If Ciel accompanies Iruma's class to Walter Park as Amane, I hope he shows how much he is capable of with that body, which I think would be easier with more beasts invading the place than in the original story.
8/15/2022 c70 TeamT
I love this chapter keep up the good work
8/14/2022 c70 Nyter086
Good chapter, I hope for an even better one in Parque Walter!
8/14/2022 c70 RTOmega
Chapter 17 was amazing as always. Tho the ending was smth of a seasonal ending.
558 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »