FanFiction.Net
for Rimuru And Iruma's Adventures In The Netherworld

7/4/2021 c5 2SwhoPG
"Infinite Hallway" its a Simple name but could work
7/3/2021 c5 9OniTenshi500
Well, things are going to get dicey. Diablo showing up at school and following Rimuru everywhere ready to follow orders will cause chaos and make other students think Rimuru is super high class. The possible inevitability of Ultima, Testarossa, and Carrera showing up and doing the same will add fuel to the fire.
7/3/2021 c5 Pathrisha2007
I'm interested in this book now... I hope that this book won't drop cuz its actually a very interesting idea... Now I wonder what would be kalego's reaction when he discovers who Rimuru really is... I can't wait for the next update!
(also sorry if my grammar is wrong... I'm not really good at English...)
7/2/2021 c5 Shieru190
Great chap. Although I want more frequent post, this length is enough.
7/2/2021 c1 23Tanzanite-Pony
Aw kinda wished Iruma had met Azz and Clara first before this story started. Oh well.
7/1/2021 c4 SF
I like your fan fiction, so don't think that I think about a bad opinion, just pointed out the mistakes in my opinion.
7/1/2021 c4 SF
Actually, Rimuru is a demon, (he was just an ordinary slug initially, but after evolution, he became one of the demonic species), or more precisely, a viscous dragon demonic god.
6/29/2021 c3 2SwhoPG
This is good
6/29/2021 c3 A clowns smile
I’m in
6/29/2021 c1 SwhoPG
Interesting...
6/28/2021 c3 Omnipotente Vargas
I wonder if the sexy Demoness Trio will make an appearance here? It will be great to see them here showing what real demons can do~
6/28/2021 c3 Shieru190
Great chapter! I don't know anything about this iruma because I haven't watched the anime yet. But this fic is great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
6/28/2021 c3 Crazymat
Very nicely written start of the story, keep it up :)
6/28/2021 c1 Omnipotente Vargas
Very good! I'll see where this is headed in the future.
554 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37