FanFiction.Net
for Rimuru And Iruma's Adventures In The Netherworld

3/22/2023 c4 Guest
shit
3/18/2023 c92 Kinto
I just found this, and it's kind of refreshing and heartwarming. I think it'd be funny if Rimuru was overheard joking about her true rank being "Vel," but taken seriously by the Netherworlder that heard it, preferably Kalego. Speaking of, Purson and Rimuru could be stuck with Kalego since Rimuru is already above rank Dalet and Purson would never be seen clearly enough to actually be in the Harvest festival.
3/16/2023 c92 Nyter086
Sorry but I'm not "forcing" you to be creative, anyway I appreciate your time to write and publish this story.
3/13/2023 c92 Indighost
To the author, I'm really sorry the reviews turned out like this
I thought having one was enough but this is becoming too much
I feel like even this is going to (somehow) add fuel to the fire and attract more random death threats and insults...
But I still need to apologize cuz I do feel like I'm still a bit responsible with this
Hope everything can cool down to normal after enough ignoring
Otherwise, really cool story and I'll be waiting for the next chapters
3/13/2023 c43 Adolf Hitler
NEIN NOT ENOUGH BURNING JEWS
3/11/2023 c1 BiggusDickus
Lovely story to get guest who does fucked up shit go to hell and suck my biggusdickus
3/11/2023 c1 Yagami Kuzuki
I'm not defending the person or anything but be a real nigga if if all u gonna do is be a pussy and not state your opinion like a real nigga reviewer
3/11/2023 c92 Yagami Kuzuki
the guest needs to shut the fuck up if all he gonna do is hide behind an anonymous account like the little pussy he is and fucking die like the rest with corona
3/11/2023 c92 Indighost
To that last person who reviewed/commented before me
Don't blackmail the author with your own life
It's their story and are not even oblige to deliver or continue
So it's the author's condition and you just deal with it
If you really can't wait a lil 3 week wait, well it's survival of the fittest
Even the Hollow Knight fandom don't go that far for a weekly matter
3/11/2023 c89 shravankacher47
Man you take 14days to upload 1 chapter and it's not even season 3 chapter .
you know every single day is year for me, I wait so long and chapter is a filar, you are killing me please please go on season 3 please
I can't wait to long
I will go and kill myself if you take to long
I understand that you have work to do
but
When you upload make it worth it for time please please please please please please please please please please please please
3/9/2023 c92 6Princess Asuna
Not gonna lie I was hoping one of the puppies was going to chose Iruma as it partner lol
3/9/2023 c92 TeamT
Great chapter as usual and it’s fine that the chapter got delayed i understand that you actually have a life out side if this and aren’t just some machine printing out fanfics like some people in the comments seem to believe.

Keep up the good work and try not to worry to much about being late to update this story this is meant to be fun.
3/9/2023 c92 shravankacher47
Your chapter are sort and take long time to come please make 10k long chapter please please please please please please please please please
3/9/2023 c1 Michael