FanFiction.Net
for What we always do

7/6/2021 c1 Pi Krust
Look forward to any good explicit action! Bit amazed that persons still pair these two? Why really? Dont ship 'em just here for the smut neener lol.
7/5/2021 c1 JjlovesPJO
You make her seem almost frigid?
7/4/2021 c1 Miicaaella07
This hit hard for me
7/4/2021 c1 Eleanor Shellstrop
I'm bawling my eyes out! This was so beautiful!
7/3/2021 c1 SmileSimplify
This needs a sequel. I honestly don’t even care at this point whether they end up together or if either/both settle being with someone else just to have a sense of… stability.

Oh whom any I kidding! I want these two to have their HEA *with each other.* But so much more than that I just want them both to be at peace, to be happy. Please?
7/3/2021 c1 1Cindyrainyday
The desperate of love. It's a nice story, Thanks sharing it!
7/2/2021 c1 Capecodcanal
Wow! That ver6 last scene…
7/2/2021 c1 AuntCori
Draco always was a coward! This hurt me, this hurt my heart! Just a little too relatable.
7/2/2021 c1 15rebelsaurus29
holy fuck. why did you have to break my heart? why? I am destroyed. utterly destroyed
7/2/2021 c1 1Starry Enchantress
This HURT to read, honestly it was so good and angsty loved it.
7/2/2021 c1 Guest
Crying like a baby but I loved it
7/2/2021 c1 SereniteRose
Did Hermione kill herself? anyway it was very lovely thanks ever so much
7/2/2021 c1 2roon0
The girl should get herself into therapy and fast. Thanks for sharing.
7/2/2021 c1 Serennos
Great storyline and use of vocabulary. Heart-rending...
7/2/2021 c1 1Chantal9
Well, that was angst alright! Draco is a truly selfish bastard. He knows what agony he inflicts on the woman he knows loves him wholeheartedly, but selfishly does it anyway..."because (that) was what he always did"? He's a bloody coward and I honestly wish we (and Hermione) knew why he left her in the first place when there was so much they had to endure from everyone else to fight for their relationship. Something is wrong with him, but cowardice and selfishness seem to be the two likely inhibitors of Draco doing right by Hermione, either by being all-in or completely out of her life (at least personally, if there is no choice to avoid each other professionally).

Because for some reason, Draco Malfoy wants Hermione to be his without him belonging to her. Draco looks at Hermione as a possession that no one else can want or touch or (Merlin forbid!) take away; he will swoop down and furiously fuck her and mark her as his, and ruin whatever possible happiness she could try to lighten her life. He doesn't want her, but he doesn't want anyone else to have her either. He has made her addicted to him and that is truly tragic for a woman who deserves a life of love and passion, and sadly Hermione is way to caught up in Draco's web that she just can't see it anymore.

If you are ever so inclined, I would be infinitely interested in reading the happenings of this story from Draco's pov. Otherwise, I just can't help but hate him in this story, and I really don't want to.
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »